• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

dontpassback

Oh well,that’s life away from SJP,but I doubt we will see Tisdale manage anywhere soon,he probably got a good pay off,as for his sidekicks,Gwinnett etc that’s what you get for ditching the club ! Tisdale did well for us in patches,and not so well in patches and at the end his arrogance shone through coupled with perrymans bitter tongue they have both got what they deserved,as an aside I wonder how JMT is feeling about life without Tisdale ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder what Harley, Boateng and JMT are thinking tonight..
I doubt Harley gives a toss, same with Boateng. Money in the bank for a long while yet.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
JMT deserves better despite turning his back on us and wearing ‘that’ shirt

Harley may as well walk now

the dog2

We were so patient with that man and his side-kick and the bile we received as fans when we questioned their judgement or voiced our displeasure at the sh@te home form will never be forgiven.

But thank you to both Tisdale and Perryman for the good things you did.
totally agree the man had a vile mouth and im glad hes been sacked

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
His interview after we beat them last season summed the guy up.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear boo boo nevermind.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad his final game at SJP saw his team get stuffed

There will no doubt be a non-League side who fancy him, he does get promotions. Not sure he will want it though

All-in-all not a good time for him and his Ted Baker mate: still, now they can watch ‘Homes Under the Hammer’ together

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Oakley, Buttercup and Mel Gwinnett sacked too
No mention yet of SP though !

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I genuinely could see him as a pundit on Quest or EFL on Sky

Stelios

Said it many times but he was incredibly fortunate to get up last year. A lot of relegated clubs do struggle in League 2 and it's not a formality to go back up but there was just enough quality goalscorers in that squad to get back up. It was classic Tisdale. Great run, poor run, good run, poor run, good run etc etc.

If they'd stayed in League 2 this year without the goals from Aneke, Agard etc I think they'd have struggled big time and same outcome would have happened. Who knows? Maybe you don't finish 3rd by 'luck'. Maybe another manager would have failed?

ALL of the criticisms we've heard for the last 10 years are being repeated by MK fans tonight. It's uncanny. Stubborn, poor football, poor selections, poor signings. Although to be fair show me a club with fans who don''t say the same when a team is in trouble?

He did great things here but by the end it just felt best to part ways. He achieved great things here but any other club would have sacked/parted ways sooner. As we've seen tonight.