• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale or Perryman?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Were you born this stupid or did you take classes ?
Lucky the New Year reso has not kicked in !

IndoMike

Lucky the New Year reso has not kicked in !
I haven't seen Poultsy this angry since.............yesterday. Can't believe he'll make any resolutions : he's not stupid enough to do that cr*p.

chrisnaan

Why?
OTR is not an investment. I think those with monies locked into OTR will be happy to get their monies back and relinquish the hassle of owning part of a dinosaur, a fossil one at that!
OTR is a guarantee company, and no one makes any money out of it, and I don't think anyone has any money locked up in it either. Here is the section on profit from the Articles of Association with regards to the members.

(6) The profits or other income of the Company shall be applied in promoting its objects, and no dividend shall be paid to its members.
And here is the section with regards to Directors remuneration.

(31) The directors shall be entitled to no remuneration nor shall they be appointed to provide services to the Company under any employment or consultancy agreement or similar service agreement.
None of the directors receive any pay and may only claim expenses upon production of evidence. Here is the section on Directors' expenses.

(32) The directors may be paid all travelling and other expenses properly incurred by them in connection with the discharge of their duties upon production of such evidence as the directors shall from time to time reasonably require.
From looking at the accounts filed at companies house the company lists assets of around £850'000 and it owes approx £558'000. In 2001 the debt moved from loans (I guess from whoever funded the initial project) to other debt. In 2001 the first of three mortgage registers appears, There is now just one unsatisfied mortgage register to ABBEY NATIONAL PLC. The mortgage was lodged in 2003, so I guess this must have repaid any money invested by persons on incorporation in 1998.

There is nothing like a good conspiracy theory though.

chrisnaan

I also notice that Steve Perryman was appointed as a director in 2001, which is also the point at which personal loans were repaid by mortgages. The four original directors were Peter Carter, Ivor Doble, Joe Gadston and Edward Liddell. So I guess these four must have funded the project initially.

Back on the main subject I would keep both.

LOG

There is nothing like a good conspiracy theory though.
I love conspiracy theories, me, and whilst your above posts are all well and good, they don't prove anything either way, so me and the fairies at the bottom of the garden will keep remain suspicious for the time being, thanks very much.

chrisnaan

I love conspiracy theories, me, and whilst your above posts are all well and good, they don't prove anything either way, so me and the fairies at the bottom of the garden will keep remain suspicious for the time being, thanks very much.
Fair enough, I'd be more than happy to send you the full set of incorporation documents for the company so you can take a look yourself.

malcolms

Fair enough, I'd be more than happy to send you the full set of incorporation documents for the company so you can take a look yourself.
How come JT's name isn't mentioned?

chrisnaan

How come JT's name isn't mentioned?
Julian Tagg wasn't appointed as a director until 7th Mar 2001.