• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

If you flesh out the ampersand, also, "me nude". OK, forget that (quickly) :D
No you can't, where's the a? #pedantscorner

Me nuda could be the Spanish equivalent?

Antony Moxey

Mike, as has been pointed out above, the accurate Tisdale remuneration from 2009 was disclosed by Northants Grecian a while ago. He was at that time on the BoS and was privvy to what Tisdale earned. He also declared Tagg and Perrymans earnings at that time, but we're dealing with Tisdale here. There was no confidentiality clause in place at that time, as I'm sure there is now. He stated that Tisdale was on 150k pa but as feverpitch says, there was an enforced 10% paycut across the board due to us being relegated etc. That still left a hell of a lot more in salary than 100k, and then when you add in cost of living increases; in reality I dread to think what Tisdales modern day salary is! Holloway thinks its funny; perhaps he'd change his tune if he did a little investigative work instead of trying to be clever.
Why do you assume he's had cost of living increases? There are millions of employees across the country that haven't had pay rises for donkey's years - indeed many have had their wages reduced. You may well 'dread to think' what his current salary is, but that's because you rarely think at all.

For all we know, since that published figure eight years ago, he might well have had further reductions in salary. Of course he may well have had increases too, but the fact is that in that time quite a lot could have happened to change that initial eight year old figure by quite a bit in either direction. So as most people suggest, we really don't know what he's on and any figures bandied about are pure guesswork, and not even educated guesswork at that. But don't let that stop you banging on ad nauseum with your crusade that you think might actually make something happen. I'm sure the club find it as hilarious as many I'm sure on here do.

PeteUSA

Why do you assume he's had cost of living increases? There are millions of employees across the country that haven't had pay rises for donkey's years - indeed many have had their wages reduced. You may well 'dread to think' what his current salary is, but that's because you rarely think at all.

For all we know, since that published figure eight years ago, he might well have had further reductions in salary. Of course he may well have had increases too, but the fact is that in that time quite a lot could have happened to change that initial eight year old figure by quite a bit in either direction. So as most people suggest, we really don't know what he's on and any figures bandied about are pure guesswork, and not even educated guesswork at that. But don't let that stop you banging on ad nauseum with your crusade that you think might actually make something happen. I'm sure the club find it as hilarious as many I'm sure on here do.
Oh Get you! Got out of bed on the wrong side have we? I cant be arsed to respond to the majority of your high horse guff, other than to say: Do you really expect anyone to believe that Tisdales salary has reduced from 150K a year in 2009 to less than 100k today? Okay relegations accounted for 10%, but none the less he'd still be on in excess of 100K. You know damn well he would.

Antony Moxey

Oh Get you! Got out of bed on the wrong side have we? I cant be arsed to respond to the majority of your high horse guff, other than to say: Do you really expect anyone to believe that Tisdales salary has reduced from 150K a year in 2009 to less than 100k today? Okay relegations accounted for 10%, but none the less he'd still be on in excess of 100K. You know damn well he would.
Hahaha, you're such a cry baby. Any time anyone challenges you it's out with the insults and comments about can't be arsed to reply. Probably because you've got no answer other than your usual p*ss and wind. Perhaps you might like to actually read the posts you're so indignant about, then perhaps your blustering retorts might actually have some bearing on your retorts - of course I don't expect anyone to believe he's on less than £100k a year, I never asked anyone to. I said you have no idea (now there's a surprise); for all we know he's on £50k, for all we know he's £500k, the simple fact of the matter is that his salary was published on here eight years ago - an awful lot can happen in that time so the truth is no-one knows what he's on, least of all you who seems content to pluck random figures out of the air to suit whichever argument you're peddaling at the time.

IndoMike

To Alistair : Maybe "were" fact. Do you honestly know what Tizzy's salary is now : yes, or no? (No Trumpisms, please). I demand a reply. By the way, as I've indicated above, i think 75k + legit. xpenses + legit. bonus is fair).

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster

Tisdale must go to Wembley.

Who's going with him?

Ashford Grecian

Tisdale must go and run up and down the touchline at SJP!!! There is you passion folks (clap)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

Genius throwing the game on the final day. (clap)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I did enjoy seeing him celebrate Stacey's goal with Lee Holmes!

happygrecian

Whatever it is he earns, he's worth every penny of it.

In 'Tis we trust!