• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

A defeat against Doncaster on Saturday may be the start of his eventual demise.
More chance of Trump winning in the USA - oh, hang on a minute...............

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

A defeat against Doncaster on Saturday may be the start of his eventual demise.
I genuinely don't think finishing bottom would even be enough to see him sacked - if he hasn't been sacked by now due to the home form he never will be

The reality is that results on the field mean nothing to the clubs management as long as we bring through a youth player once every 2-3 seasons and have decent facilities while carrying on this charade of being "Unique" they will be happy

They won't get my money until the results become the priority and the home form improves

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

No more hesitation the Club have to start talking to Tisdale about reaching a severance agreement. It does not need to be the kind of level he would be entitled to if sacked. Just a sensible sum which if Tisdale is a "proper chap" he will accept.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I genuinely don't think finishing bottom would even be enough to see him sacked - if he hasn't been sacked by now due to the home form he never will be

The reality is that results on the field mean nothing to the clubs management as long as we bring through a youth player once every 2-3 seasons and have decent facilities while carrying on this charade of being "Unique" they will be happy

They won't get my money until the results become the priority and the home form improves
Ditto.

It's just become like a bad dream that won't end

Banksy

No more hesitation the Club have to start talking to Tisdale about reaching a severance agreement. It does not need to be the kind of level he would be entitled to if sacked. Just a sensible sum which if Tisdale is a "proper chap" he will accept.
Agreed , because demotion to non league will surely cost us more?What's more , in our heart of hearts ,we must know we'll never get out again. Could well be the end of City.

PeteUSA

For me, all this bull**** about pursuading him to accept a revised contract should stop. He should get the immediate sack like he would at any other club. We're 2nd from bottom with only Newport benieth us FFS!

Dubai Grecian

I wish you were right SB, but it won't happen until the club pull their heads out of the sand and realise that as we fast approach the half way point of the season we are absolutely in a relegation scenario already.

Ironically I'm more angry with the board now and their lack of assertiveness and courage to take a positive action.

Last edited:

navigator

I wish you were right SB, but it won't happen until the club pull their heads out of the sand and realise that as we fast approach the half way point of the season we are absolutely in a relegation scenario already.

Ironically I'm more angry with the board now and their lack of assertiveness and courage to take a positive action.
I agree I have sat quietly on the fence giving tisdale the benefit. But no more he has to go. sorry old chap and thank you for your service to the club but time for you to go.

malcolms

I agree I have sat quietly on the fence giving tisdale the benefit. But no more he has to go. sorry old chap and thank you for your service to the club but time for you to go.
And we should be relieved that you have finally seen what was obvious to a blind man months and months ago? :S

philexe

YAWN! All this talk but no action. Dont keep going every week and then moan about it. I don't go and vowed to say away until he has gone!