• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

dave williams

Re: Tisdale must go

Anyone know if there is any truth in the rumour that he offered to resign ? I'm also told it was refused.

Anyone know if there is any truth in the rumour that he offered to resign ? I'm also told it was refused.
If this is true - assume Tagg politely refused and begged him to stay!! Tagg should be fired with immediate effect. Not least because it would have us got us out of the 2 year pay off and would be gross financial mismanagement

Wouldn't put it past him. Honestly don't think Tis would resign - although saying that I suspect he's an honourable chap and he might fall on to his sword.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster

I can't believe that's true - if it is then it will be interesting to know how many directors voted for him to stay.

There wasn't a vote, you say?

malcolms

If you want to resign....you resign...there is no refusal about it.... How likely is it that ECFC is going to sue for non completion of the rolling contract?

If you want to resign....you resign...there is no refusal about it.... How likely is it that ECFC is going to sue for non completion of the rolling contract?
It would be beyond incredible if true and given all the circumstances. If there's any truth in this and the board did get a vote then they should all step down. It would amount to gross mismanagement given the difficulties with his contracted position

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

His interview after didn't suggest he was offering his resignation - he seemed upbeat.

Rabid Doug

A rumour is wasted air, wasted type. Give us fact not hot air

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

Would be very surprised if it was true. If it was then the club consider making it public, would give me more respect for Tisdale if he had offered although as Malcolms said he can still resign even if Tagg didn't want him too.

PeteUSA

Would be very surprised if it was true. If it was then the club consider making it public, would give me more respect for Tisdale if he had offered although as Malcolms said he can still resign even if Tagg didn't want him too.
I dont theres any chance that Tisdale would resign and pass on the 300,000 quid he would get if he was fired.

rp42

Course he didn't offer to resign unless he was looking in the mirror(tisdale)