• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

Let's not forget that there are now Trustees sitting on the Main Board.....what are they saying or doing about pressing their colleagues to recognise there has to be a managerial change before we really are standing on the trap door that leads to relegation and more than likely the total demise of the Club.

redarmy

Why should we settle for mid table, Hes built this whole squad, hes the one that picks the team, hes the one that tells them how to play. Hes accountable for the dire last 5 years. He uses any excuse going as long as the blame is shifted from him or the players. Its time he went.

muppetdodger

Rumour has it he has gone immediately after that debacle!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just a further thought how about a concentrated effort by all via the E and E letters section. Do not have an Echo handy at present so cannot recall their football reporters name but I do recall that he is not afraid to speak his mind so perhaps this might be one way forward?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Rumour has it he has gone immediately after that debacle!
If only!!!.....I wish but once again we can only hope.

GrecianWonder

Typical overreaction. Here is how I see it.

Firstly, gutted about the results over the last 4 games. It's never good to have those run of results for morale of the players and supporters, or for the league position.

But as I've just mentioned we've lost the last 4 games. Which was the last game we won? Port Vale. Since we've been drawn against Liverpool we haven't been at the races. The players must take responsibility for this, as theres only so much Tis and the coaching team can say and do to help the players have a mindset of not thinking about that game but he can't actually force them to do it.

Another thing that cannot be blamed on Tis is injuries. In my opinion of the squad, we had only 4 of the best 11 starting today (JMT, Brown, Holmes and Olejnik). Are there any other managers in the league that could sustain a playoff push with that? I highly doubt it.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster

Firstly, gutted about the results over the last 4 games. It's never good to have those run of results for morale of the players and supporters, or for the league position.

But as I've just mentioned we've lost the last 4 games. Which was the last game we won? Port Vale. Since we've been drawn against Liverpool we haven't been at the races. The players must take responsibility for this, as theres only so much Tis and the coaching team can say and do to help the players have a mindset of not thinking about that game but he can't actually force them to do it.

Another thing that cannot be blamed on Tis is injuries. In my opinion of the squad, we had only 4 of the best 11 starting today (JMT, Brown, Holmes and Olejnik). Are there any other managers in the league that could sustain a playoff push with that? I highly doubt it.
Over reaction? We've been poor at home for 4.5 years!

LL

redarmy

He cant be held responsible for injuries, but hes the one who signs old injury prone players? Whos will hoskins? did he buy a squad number to appear on the back of the programme?

GrecianWonder

He cant be held responsible for injuries, but hes the one who signs old injury prone players? Whos will hoskins? did he buy a squad number to appear on the back of the programme?
What is this notion of injury prone players from? Any player who gets an injury does not become injury prone.

Hoskins is the only player in our squad who could be classified as injury prone.

MagzECFC

Wish people would actually think before they spurt rubbish. 4 of our best 11? if this is the case we've only got 8 starting players. Wheeler, Ribs, Noble and Harley are they only players out worth mentioning.