• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale frustrated by size of crowd

devonderby

Not a good sign......I remember the same sort of talk from Holloway prior to his departure....

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/sport/Tis-frustrated-small-crowd/article-2661274-detail/article.html

ecfc01

lol and your saying?

On_The_Beach

How dare he?

I imagine Max, Globey and co have already sent strongly worded emails.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not a good sign......I remember the same sort of talk from Holloway prior to his departure....

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/sport/Tis-frustrated-small-crowd/article-2661274-detail/article.html
No. No. No. Yes. I think you may have misunderstood. He's concerned about the level of obesity of Exeter fans, and he'll be introducing a special Tisdale diet to help things. It'll be known as the Bertie Cozic Crepe diet.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I am an Exonian through and through and I am bl--dy frustrated that there has to be this concern about crowds because of the Chiefs. Norrie Stewart's appeal on the City website last week to encourage fans to turn up shows that it is definitely on the minds of eveyone......How are we going At a club like City....every penny counts....every fan counts....it's making me a bit depressed right now!

devonderby

I am an Exonian through and through and I am bl--dy frustrated that there has to be this concern about crowds because of the Chiefs. Norrie Stewart's appeal on the City website last week to encourage fans to turn up shows that it is definitely on the minds of eveyone......How are we going At a club like City....every penny counts....every fan counts....it's making me a bit depressed right now!
To be fair I think the overwhelming majority of league clubs are facing falling attendances and you are no different there.

It just stuck with me the similarities with the end of the Holloway era at HP.

Its almost as if the ground is being set for an exit.......maybe misreading it but other clubs looking for a manager will read a lot into that as Leicester did with Hollowhead!

On_The_Beach

It's not the bloody chiefs, it's the novelty wearing off. Exeter are a 3-3.5k club who've had a few 'beano' years that have helped swell the average. Mere L1 survival each year isn't going to satisfy the demands of these 'extras' for too long.

If I was in charge I'd be concentrating on trimming down the oversized squad and backroom staff, and you can have that advice for free.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
"3-3.5k club"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
we aren't torquay mate... expect attendances to improve throughout the season.

Red Monster

It's not the bloody chiefs, it's the novelty wearing off. Exeter are a 3-3.5k club who've had a few 'beano' years that have helped swell the average. Mere L1 survival each year isn't going to satisfy the demands of these 'extras' for too long.

If I was in charge I'd be concentrating on trimming down the oversized squad and backroom staff, and you can have that advice for free.
You can have this advice for free we'll be a top 8 side this season so no need for
you to worry yourself !!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Tis' is in la la land.

I've been impressed with City's gates for about 6 years now and still am to quite an extent.

Who the fig would (normally) go and see that shower of sh*te?

If he goes back 7 or 8 years, this is their/your purple period.

As the OP has said, this is a worrying sign.

I don't think he'll be turning down any more decent offers, if that's his frame of mind.

Whether he knows it or not, your ceiling has been reached.