• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for Swansea

CC

Meet you all same place this time next year?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Meet you all same place this time next year?
Well it is nearly time for a chorus of Auld Lang Syne.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No i'm not but some posters here seem to find fault with everybody and anything the club do.

TBH it gets a bit boring trying to read Exeweb these days with all the criticism being blurted out on a daily basis , even on a joke thread like this some cant wait to just have another dig.

Truly convinced that some are just your everyday troll whereas other seem to have made almost a career out of it with BS spouted on every subject known to man.
You really do overreact to comments made on Exeweb. There is seldom any serious vitriol on Exeweb about the club or manager, but yes there is a bit of sarcasm, some droll (not "troll") remarks, some tongue in cheek. Even when we had that terrible run last year very few posters wanted Tisdale to be sacked : they just wanted Tisdale to be treated like any other manager by having his rolling contract terminated - which was in the club's financial interest. You will see far worse comments on the fan websites of other clubs.
The problem is that you come across as being ultra defensive, giving the impression that many posters are "out to get the club". That is a ridiculous notion : we're all City fans but we have different interpretations of success and different opinions about team selections etc,, and this website facilitates the expression of our feelings about City. Of course you are totally free to express your opinions too, so no problem, right?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Possibly I do but then I do get passionate about the club when not just people on here but in everyday life try and take the pi$$ out of ECFC, People that think they know what's going on but in reality they don't know anything, and its mainly because they are no longer a part of the club !

And please don't say very few as there were more than just a few calling for Tis to be sacked ffs there are still people with the Tisdale out avatars ! as is their choice.

TBH I don't bother with other teams websites or forums unless there is a link thing and something actually worth reading or taking note of for future reference.

I read the teamsheets as they are put up and think wow we are going for it today or that's a strange starting line up but when we are having a go and doing well get behind the team ehh ?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Possibly I do but then I do get passionate about the club when not just people on here but in everyday life try and take the pi$$ out of ECFC, People that think they know what's going on but in reality they don't know anything, and its mainly because they are no longer a part of the club !

And please don't say very few as there were more than just a few calling for Tis to be sacked ffs there are still people with the Tisdale out avatars ! as is their choice.

TBH I don't bother with other teams websites or forums unless there is a link thing and something actually worth reading or taking note of for future reference.

I read the teamsheets as they are put up and think wow we are going for it today or that's a strange starting line up but when we are having a go and doing well get behind the team ehh ?
Ah, you see, you're doing it again. Everyone is behind the team and wants the team to do well. If someone doesn't like Tis' team selection it doesn't mean they don't want the team to do well.