• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for manager of the year

need to get to 14,000 comon guys ! manfesto if you get us to 14,00o within the next hour i will pay you! ;) incentive or what

Last edited:

TimDMorris

Does anyone know if the votes you make show up straight away? Becuase despite turning off the cookies, allowing me to revote, it doesnt seem to be counting?

Borat

Does anyone know if the votes you make show up straight away? Becuase despite turning off the cookies, allowing me to revote, it doesnt seem to be counting?
When you turn off the cookies it does not show you the up to date votes, so it looks like your vote hasn't counted, but it has :)

If you turn the cookies back on, refresh the page you should be able to see the updates votes ;)

samwise

I voted for Tis and then saw that he's in the lead...which worried me.

If he wins a big award like this it'll raise his profile and he'll get a big job offer quicker than you can say 'We'll be in the Premiership in two years'.

VOTE PULIS!!! ;)

Manifesto

I will be gone for a bit, got some lunch to eat.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
14K up. The pullis vote has stopped currently. Can't help thinking we've taken the wrong approach here. Perhaps should have used the e-bay stealth appoach..don't show yourself till the last minute then blast it!!

Bexster

GARDENING???? Bexster I have to tell you that your priority judgement mechanism needs an overhaul. ;)
Ah yes, but now I can vote sitting in the sun in my nicely mown and tidied garden with an ice cold pint of cider. I know my priorities ;)

grecianite

300 vots in it now, Pullis is catching - both on 20%

A concerted effort required!

Rich Grecian

Come on everyone get multiple voting Tisdale for manger of the year !!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bournemouth vote doing well again. Strange way to spend your spare time!