• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale confronts fan?

Anyone actually see what happened in the corner after the game? One bloke said Tis was having a go at a negative fan. I was also asked if it was true that Tis had sworn at the bloke.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

grecian55

yes it is true .

Well it happened at the match, so where do you think it has been discussed ?

1. The multis thread ?

2. The drum thread ?

3. The 'Match' thread ?
I dont have time in my life to read through endless amounts of sh*t that people like you write in threds on a hourly bais because some of us have lives to live. I like to just get to the point. OK?

Last edited:

HarryECFC

Some lady was on here and said that Tisdale stated "Wheres your f*cking respect?" to a fan that was being negative to the players. When Tisdale was being asked "Wheres your respect for swearing" he walked away. Thats what I heard....

I think Tisdale showed passion!

TimG

I saw it but ubfortunatly didn't hear anything. All I could make out was tis was really quite angry with a particular fan and rightly had a go at him. As far as I was concerned today it was the ref that was at fault mainly

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Anyone actually see what happened in the corner after the game? One bloke said Tis was having a go at a negative fan. I was also asked if it was true that Tis had sworn at the bloke.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
Yeah, there was a slightly heated exchange of words between Tis and a disgruntled fan at the end, with Tis saying something along the lines of: "Show the lads some f-ing respect." Each party entitled to their own views and a case of 'move along people. There's nothing to see here'.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its nice to see the morons being confronted by Tisdale. If ya dont like it then f*cking sell ya houses and cars and everything else ya own to f*cking buy the players you want. as a friend of mine who so happens to be a green pointed out.

People seem to think £100k is enough to buy a AMAZING lge 1 player when in real terms £100k might buy us a half decent lge 1 player,

When ya consider weve spent £50k in 8 years i think weve done ok tbh

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its nice to see the morons being confronted by Tisdale. If ya dont like it then f*cking sell ya houses and cars and everything else ya own to f*cking buy the players you want. as a friend of mine who so happens to be a green pointed out.

People seem to think £100k is enough to buy a AMAZING lge 1 player when in real terms £100k might buy us a half decent lge 1 player,

When ya consider weve spent £50k in 8 years i think weve done ok tbh
Would be a waste if money with that clown in charge. Give him Messi and he would turn him into Haber.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok. Ill throw at ya,

Mackie before Tisdale waste of time. lots of Effort no end of.

Harley. Torquay trialist and reject. Wasting away with Weston Super Mare(No disrespect to them)

Moxey wasnt even first choice and now look with Tisdale to help him along o look championship.

George Friend with Tizza is now championship

Matt Taylor. What was he again i forget remind me. But now first team at Charlton and will most probly be a championship player next season

There are others Dan Seabourne for example.

Remember when all have doubted before what has Tisdale done??? Please god remind me

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Remember when all have doubted before what has Tisdale done??? Please god remind me
No Harley this season pal, he saved Cheesie two years running.

I'll give Cheesie credit though, great signing, shame he let him go for sod all though.

Last edited: