• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Appointment absolute disgrace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
***** Reminder, Must start a thread on the pro's/con's of Private v Trust ownership ***** :)
Can we talk about Tisdale on that thread? :)

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only if you moan or rose tint :) (y)

Alistair20000

Only if you let us ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Gordon Dale

I’d rather GC took us to the conference if it meant I never saw PT back at the club. Remember PT is the same guy who flicked the finger at OUR OWN fans who had spent their hard earnt cash to watch that shambles at Stevenage
And who acted in a shameful manner after the 3-1 defeat of his MK Dons. Only an embarrassed David Wheeler chose to come over to the Trust Suite post match . What a gentleman DW is . As for PT .....'.burning one's bridges' with an employer that gave twelve years of loyal opportunity with handsome rewards ...convincingly demonstrates a lack of sound judgement.

fred binneys head

And did the w&nker sign at us away at Rochdale as he came marching over the pitch to the away end at the final whistle.

Grecianman135

I agree, but I'm not going to close it. At least for the moment.
Enjoying the banter? ;)

denzel

I don’t agree. Of course it would be disappointing, but ‘utterly depressing’? Really? And ‘at all costs’? So how much do you suggest we chuck at it in January? Should we actually bankrupt ourselves to stay in L1, or perhaps might it not be a case of reaching for the razor blades just yet if we went down, regrouped and tried again?
Sorry, this is on the wrong thread.
FWIW I don't think we will go down, but I do think if things are looking dodgy in January one player, a striker, should be brought in. I don't think that's an unpopular opinion.
But given it took ten years to get back up and we were top in September yes I do think it will be depressing to go down again.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
And did the w&nker sign at us away at Rochdale as he came marching over the pitch to the away end at the final whistle.
Was it also at Sheffield Wednesday that he did it at the final whistle and tried to stop the players coming over to us?

STURTZ

Saw it at Bristol Rovers, I was actually supporting him and he was extremely disparaging towards me, called me a w@nker I seem to remember. I was shocked!

manc grecian

Saw it at Bristol Rovers, I was actually supporting him and he was extremely disparaging towards me, called me a w@nker I seem to remember. I was shocked!
He wasn't always wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.