• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis please bring back 3-5-2

kellowlegend

Who would like to see us playing 3-5-2 again?

Over the last 3 seasons the majority of our success and enjoyable wins have resulted when we played a 3-5-2 formation. I don't understand why Tis doesn't go back to the formation that got us two promotions. The attacking wing backs and football we played was tremendous and the most enjoyable i've seen at the park in my 35 years as a supporter except for 90 winning side.

Last edited:

brooks

anything that improves our performances is worth trying.a settled team would help plus some new faces with the Liverpool money or is that a moote point.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
anything that improves our performances is worth trying.a settled team would help plus some new faces with the Liverpool money or is that a moote point.
The Liverpool cash has been spent

Grecian_Jay

Any formation without Noble and Tully will do for me.

4-3-2-1

------------------KRYSIAK---------------------
DUFFY------TROY---------COLES-------SCOTTY
SERCOMBE---------DUNNE-----------ELLIOT FREAR
-------NARDS------------------TAYLOR--------------
-------------------BAUZA--------------------------

or with bauza playing behind nards and taylor and they go into more of a striker role than a winger role, to make it a 4-3-1-2.

Last edited:

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!

Over the last 3 seasons the majority of our success and enjoyable wins have resulted when we played a 3-5-2 formation. I don't understand why Tis doesn't go back to the formation that got us two promotions. The attacking wing backs and football we played was tremendous and the most enjoyable i've seen at the park in my 35 years as a supporter except for 90 winning side.

OH MY WORD..........................YOU AND I ARE SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN SHEET!!!

1 up front makes me want to screem....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What about the late double striker substitution with 30 to play?

Used to work every time!!! Even though the oppo knew it was coming!

No more lone strikers please Tisdale!!!

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!

OH MY WORD..........................YOU AND I ARE SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN SHEET!!!

1 up front makes me want to screem....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What about the late double striker substitution with 30 to play?

Used to work every time!!! Even though the oppo knew it was coming!

No more lone strikers please Tisdale!!!

Two strikers every time!

Alistair20000

That was a short flounce WMC.