• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis in wrong

Ill abuse Tisdale as he abused a fan! I am a fan therefor he abused me!
Abuse doesn't satisfy the transitive property i'm afraid.

GrecianWonder

"Tis in wrong"

Nice now i know where he lives!

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Antony, Isnt the H in PhD small?
He's probably thinking of Doctor of Philately.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do people think that its ok to scream abuse at people then when theyre called up on it people get stroppy.

Football fans through and through tbh isnt it.

Just because you pay your money dosnt mean you can shout whatever you like at someone. I dont mind booing the team at the end of the game if weve been poor etr.

If youve bought a CD and then its not there would you go back to the shop and scream abuse at the shop assistant?

SuperCity11

What has football got to do with a CD? :L it football mate! Tisdale is to soft! He said after the game 'we deserved a point', what game was he watching :s He's to nice.

GrecianWonder

What has football got to do with a CD? :L it football mate! Tisdale is to soft! He said after the game 'we deserved a point', what game was he watching :s He's to nice.
well here is double standards.

Claiming Tis is soft.... after he's had a go at a fan.

and now people are getting upset he shouted back.

If you start a fight you dont get all upset when they start fighting back!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a comparassion. Basically peoples justification for abusing people is all wrong. Your right its football but does this mean you have the right to scream abuse at someone.??? I would say not personally.

Its frustrating but ive seen so much worse before that im immuine to it all now i think....

If someone was screaming abuse at me and my team i would say something to the person in question because its not on! Regardless of how we play. I dont believe for a second that any of our players wernt trying out there.

I dont really think any footballer who plays dosnt try though. I remember the critism of Harley on here because he didnt run around like a tw*t.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
At least I appreciated that word play, Rae.
Thanks, Mike. In cyberspace, no-one can hear you smile ...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks, Mike. In cyberspace, no-one can hear you smile ...
But I have a noisy smile.....

Mackster

It was a comparassion. Basically peoples justification for abusing people is all wrong. Your right its football but does this mean you have the right to scream abuse at someone.??? I would say not personally.

Its frustrating but ive seen so much worse before that im immuine to it all now i think....

If someone was screaming abuse at me and my team i would say something to the person in question because its not on! Regardless of how we play. I dont believe for a second that any of our players wernt trying out there.

I dont really think any footballer who plays dosnt try though. I remember the critism of Harley on here because he didnt run around like a tw*t.
Of course they have a right. The football club is in the blood of the supporters for life whereas the team and the manager are just transient paid employees.

It's a wonderful profession, playing football for money with a bit of verbal abuse is infinitely preferable to working the nightshift in McDonalds.

Stop trotting out the Harley defence, its getting boring and has no relevance now.