• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tinpot...

1,635 city out of 13,251

What was the crowd at your place in December?

One team in Devon?

Thanks for the 4 points by the way

col46upwood

Thats even stevens for us and the Greenies

If only we could play you every week.

Any City fans here? seems very quiet..

grecian55

we are all too embarrassed to reply ,can't even get motivated in the biggest rivalry in Devon ,pathetic .

Harris

The Exeter fans were so quiet all game it was embarrassing, they really are tinpot, it's like they were all star struck about seeing a crowd bigger than a measly 4,000. I really can't see Exeter getting promoted, the were woeful today, can't wait to be back above them next season.

Chudleigh Cannon

Tinpot? what you mean like holding up coloured bin bags at the start of the game????

That my friend is tinpot!

Harris

Tinpot? what you mean like holding up coloured bin bags at the start of the game????

No my friend, tin pot is when your away end collapses when there's a bit of cold weather. Tin pot is when you can't sell out a local rivalry. Tin pot is when you've never been above League One. Tin pot is when you have away end that is effectively a ledge.Tin pot is when you have a generally awful stadium that you never fill despite it only holding measly 8,500. 1-0, see you next year!

Last edited:

drake

yes, the points are in that bag.
Thank you, inevitable but thankyou[y]

CityTillIDie

we are still ahead of you tho :)

Was there a problem with some of your seats? There were a lot of empty ones, surely the biggest, best team in Devon sold all their allocation against their biggest rivals? 1,635 surely a printing error....no?

T I N P O T