• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time to...

uncle buck

Would love Simon Hayward given a chance he can obviously bring the best out of youth players and would cost a lot less than the clueless one in charge now,who has become complacent in his untouchable zone

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
The club need to acknowledge we have a problem.
If they haven't up to now, they never will. No point waiting. Match day demonstrations are needed and needed now. Banners, booing, chanting....whatever. Not in a month, two months...it could be too late by then. This isn't going to be turned around as things currently stand.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He won't go. We're stuck with him sadly.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Serious there is no point in this thread. The man is going nowhere, partly because he has no shame, partly because of the cast iron backing he has , and partly because he probably thinks he can win the Conference next season so people will come back.
There is more chance of Martin Luther rising from the grave to recite his 'I have a dream' speech then Exeter City sacking Paul Tisdale , even less chance of him walking.
Next season we'll be 'close to being a great side' when we draw with Forest Green. His recent home record is one of the most pathetic in any club's history. Not a single one of the other 91 teams would put up with such inept recent failure. Jesus as awful Russell & Lewis were they weren't prone to an early sacking (Cornforth ) - just a pity they got McNab instead.

Last edited:

col46upwood

You bunch of ingrates

As the old KC & the sunshine song goes "Please don't go"

He might go and he might not. I like the fact that he's almost the longest serving manager in the football league and I want that to continue. We lack creativity and need to splash the cash ( and keep) players that can make a difference and by that I mean don't sign 2 mediocre players but spend the extra on the one who can actually have an impact on a game. If he gets injured then that's a gamble that we just have to take.

Up The CITY!

ZIUL

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
He might go and he might not. I like the fact that he's almost the longest serving manager in the football league and I want that to continue. We lack creativity and need to splash the cash ( and keep) players that can make a difference and by that I mean don't sign 2 mediocre players but spend the extra on the one who can actually have an impact on a game. If he gets injured then that's a gamble that we just have to take.

Up The CITY!

ZIUL
Do you like the fact we've won once at home in about three years and average about 0.5 goals per game in this period.

It's like saying " oh Hitler is a bit of a lad with the Jews but he's been in charge for ages so life would be a bit strange without him"

EXMADCITY

Tisdale thank you for years of service but it is time for pastures new please please go

According to a mate of mine at the game today, there were no real complaints at the end of the game and, certainly more clapping than anything else. I have long given up hope that the average fan will be motivated enough to enforce change. And, the powers that be are happy to bumble along it seems ( see Tagg, Julian ).

whacker

We..... need to splash the cash.....
Cash we do not have! He won't go because... a) we can't afford to sack him; and b) He is well aware of a) and I doubt he'd get the same salary anywhere else, so why give up his current salary?