• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time to act!

B

BTIE

Tisdale was the best person for the job of the three who were listed but the more interesting question is were those three the most experienced and qualified of all who applied and if so why doesn't an established manager want to work for us.
In response to the last bit of that sentence, probably due to the financial restraints and wages offered by our board.
We were told that they had some high profile Managers that had applied for the then vacant position, who were they? I can"t beleive that the best three were Tisdale, Quinn and Taylor.

everexe

i said months ago that tidders should never of got the job, he was the cheapest option and a yes man for perryman,

we must get him out now before its too late, who the hell appoints a p.e teacher as a football manager,

forget the nice bloke thingies, i dont dispute that but in business you need to make important and sometimes ruthless decisions, tidsdale should hold his his hands up and admit that the job is too big and too much for him, please mr tidsdale for the sake of our football club resign now and let a real football manager have a go.

THIS IS NOW A MATTER OF URGENCY

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
what IS a matter of urgency for you is to try to engage your brain before hitting the keys!! Think it ALL through.

B

BTIE

what IS a matter of urgency for you is to try to engage your brain before hitting the keys!! Think it ALL through.
Thought that his Reply was valid enough, more City fans need a reality check, we are going nowhere as a club

GRECIANS1904

Dave, the club is "owned" by the fans in name only, you, I and every f*cker else knows that we don"t have a say in anything that revolves around the club.
Thats why I relinquished my trust membership, Bond and Red/Dead.
They want your money but want you stay quiet.
same here did the same thing

chester1

get mike radford in he will sort men from the boys,been at the club for 27 years

B

BTIE

get mike radford in he will sort men from the boys,been at the club for 27 years

He would certainly be worth a go given the current climate

exeweb

Administrator
And this is what you would do when all on here are bleating about us having an inexperienced manager?

That is the best suggestion?

B

BTIE

And this is what you would do when all on here are bleating about us having an inexperienced manager?

That is the best suggestion?
Far from it, but the club obviously do not want to spend money so what other options are there? You and I both know it will not happen, but I know that MR has the respect of everyone, something I fear PT has not.

weave

I for one would love to see some creativity in our side esp. from the midfield where we have looked clueless on numerous occasions. This needs sorting out pronto because I don't want to see City stuck in a poxy league anymore.