• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time for change ?

everexe

I think its time for a new manager, even some of the rose tinters must surely agree
that unfortunately MR T has run out of ideas.

There is no room for sentiment in football, thank Paul for his efforts and contributions
to our football club, and show him the door.

We have some good players and some not so good but as a unit we are very poor, to
this end the buck stops with the manager, the rose tinters need to wake up and smell
the coffee.

Thats all !!!!!!

Grecian1966

Check other thread :)

the dog2

Very good and where do we find the (reportedly) £200k + come from to pay TIS off?

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
It should be time for a change IMO, but the club aren't going to pay him off so he is going nowhere unless he gets another job or walks out. The three homes in January will be ugly if the performances and results don't improve.

Thames Valley Red

Very good and where do we find the (reportedly) £200k + come from to pay TIS off?
This will not be an issue, what you do is ask a manager to go on gardening leave and say there services at the ground is not required, putting them on immediate notice. We then pay for another manager and I gander within 6-months the manager that is in the cold will move on.If money is holding us back perhaps a Trust members vote to use some of our reserve to help the process would be a good start. I am sure anyone worth there salt will move on and take another role rather than look at the walls and watch day time TV. Its about being ballsy enough to do this!

UTFC

TVR

Grecian1966

This will not be an issue, what you do is ask a manager to go on gardening leave and say there services at the ground is not required, putting them on immediate notice. We then pay for another manager and I gander within 6-months the manager that is in the cold will move on.If money is holding us back perhaps a Trust members vote to use some of our reserve to help the process would be a good start. I am sure anyone worth there salt will move on and take another role rather than look at the walls and watch day time TV. Its about being ballsy enough to do this!

UTFC

TVR
How do you conclude this will not be an issue? Two years at a potential £150,000 a year minimum I would suggest is an almighty issue for an organisation that doesn't have a pot to proverbially **** in (tmi). WE can't afford one manager let alone two!

Alistair20000

How do you conclude this will not be an issue? Two years at a potential £150,000 a year minimum I would suggest is an almighty issue for an organisation that doesn't have a pot to proverbially **** in (tmi). WE can't afford one manager let alone two!
Quite right Fred. For all we know Tisdale might have negotiated a deal where he gets compensation for the full two year notice period, even if he gets another job in the meanwhile.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Hopefully we will go on a good run at home, but if similar home displays continue and we are two down or worse going into the last five minutes a good protest would be for everyone to leave so that when game ends there is no one or very few fans left, or for people to turn round and look away from the pitch. Difficulty of course would be in coordinating it so it was noticed.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
200k to sack him. Its not can we afford to sack him, its can we afford not to?

LL

PeteUSA

Its 300K, and I suspect he'll want every penny of it to walk away. Somebody said 'theres no sentiment in football' - I suspect he feels the same way, and couldnt give a rats ass about whether hes wanted or not! For the kind of money he's on, he'll tough out any kind of demonstration. Its Tagg that should take responsibility for this mess.

Last edited: