• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tilsdale must go

Oliver

Ummmmmmmm 13 games left is not a lot of time for a new guy to get to know the players, their strengths and weaknesses', far better to get someone from within IMHO who knows where to play the existing squad.....Matt Oakley is a good call as a caretaker thingy with perhaps some assistance from SP..........here to be shot at !!

hatch4england

Now the noose that is the 2 year rolling contract tightens, as predicted.

Those who have led us into this Slough of Despond must go. The club will not get another penny of my money until they do.

Any director with half an ounce of self-respect who voted for that ludicrous contract should have resigned ages ago. It was an idiotic business decision.

Please do the decent thing and go now (refunding your salary for a bit would go down as well also...it is clear the club needs the money).

Green Army

You want him ,then please please take him off our hands. But then I know your post was written very tongue in cheek with a slight gloat and of course thankfulness that he won't be seeing your side through to the end of the season.
No gloating from me my friend, hate seeing you lot do badly

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I watched him closely tonight as watched in the old grandstand , he looked lost.

No point in changing now , wait until the end of the season - 3 home games in the last 8 games have cost just short of 60 quid , I've seen us score 1 goal , offer little attacking threat and tonight in the 2nd half I was so close to falling asleep I could feel my eyes flickering , a paint stripper coffee managed to get me through the 2nd half...

the entertainment ive seen in the last 3 games would equal about 6 quid in terms of value let alone 60 , I wont be going again this season
You were lucky Credy, I stayed for an extra pint got to the game 2 mins late and missed the solitary goal!

Citysupporter2099

Let's not forget Tisdale applied for another job. He had the interview with Portsmouth. His heart isn't with us anymore.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not forget Tisdale applied for another job. He had the interview with Portsmouth. His heart isn't with us anymore.
He didn't apply, he was approached.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He still wanted the job.

Why else would he attend the interview?

Grecian_Jay

Our only hope is Barker gets sacked soon and they come back for Tisdale.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He didn't apply, he was approached.
It was a bit more complicated than that, according to the man himself at the Fans' Forum. An initial contact was made, the Club at first refused Portsmouth permission to approach him, he asked that they allow him to talk to Pompey, they agreed and he went for interview.

malcolms

It was a bit more complicated than that, according to the man himself at the Fans' Forum. An initial contact was made, the Club at first refused Portsmouth permission to approach him, he asked that they allow him to talk to Pompey, they agreed and he went for interview.
There is so much "smoke and mirrors" attached to the "alleged" approaches to PT for plum jobs...

He could have gone to Swansea on two occasions (supposedly). Bristol Rovers were chasing him...Swindon too...Portsmouth were desperate to talk to him....Now this is either so much bull****, or the man's a complete idiot (I'm sure he's not)

It's just a mirage that's been created to give the impression that we are unbelievably lucky to have him and he could be off to the Camp Nou at any time....Sadly, many people including those on the BOS have bought into it...