• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for Didcot

Saint James

I am need of an additional adult ticket for Sunday. I can't find reference on the club website as to whether reception is open Saturday? Does anyone know if it is or if the only means of getting an additional ticket is pay on the gate? This of course is only relevant if we haven't sold our allocation - again is anyone aware what the situation is on tickets sold?

Thanks

Tony

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Another thread said we have sent back about two hundred tickets. Will have to be potd now I think. Believe didcot still have some left as well so hopefully you will be in luck on Sunday.

Spoonz Red E

I'm afraid Reception isn't open tomorrow but you should be able to pay on the day (cash).

We've returned 202 tickets and, judging by this post on another thread
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?56923-Didcot-prediction-thread&p=1548129&viewfull=1#post1548129
Didcot also have about 300 left to sell.

The Didcot website has a contact number if you want more info from them. I've found them to be very helpful when calling them this week. Nice club.

fred binneys head

So we sold 598 tickets then spoonz?

babs1

Hi fellas....as far as I understand it we have a cash turnstile tomorrow....if you follow didcot town fc on facebook or twitter I will make sure we post an update later today on ticket sales but pretty certain there will be opportunity to pay on the day...it just so has it I'm on the turnstiles tomorrow so no pushing in haha!

fred binneys head

Good luck with our lot babs, they're an ugly looking bunch of misfits and if you give them the wrong change they'll get extremely violent very quickly. Let's hope we win, for your sake.

fred binneys head

I've heard we've got around 3,000 fans travelling without tickets - will they get in?

babs1

I'll bear it mind!

Thames Valley Red

FBH what are you today LOL that said a few may pop in on the day looking to get in, I suspect around 150 more..