• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket news

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Attendance today in the League One play off's for a place in the Championship was 26,218. Put's our ticket sales into perspective
Yep, just seen that. Quite a poor effort by both teams of supporters.

Nigel E

Ticket prices were a bit steeper. £62 for Cat2 - £14 more than ours. (£80 for Cat1)

When we go up from League 1, hopefully we can make it through the autos.

iscalad

Ticket prices were a bit steeper. £62 for Cat2 - £14 more than ours. (£80 for Cat1)

When we go up from League 1, hopefully we can make it through the autos.
Hmm, tis a bit expensive. However for the chance to get to The Championship....

Steve H

For Shrewsbury that's five defeats in five visits to Wembley so I understand why their fans may stay away

IndoMike

It's time they switched the venue.

Otter Grecian

Anyone know what "limited number" of tickets available on the day means? I've decided to go late and am faced with buying a ticket at £26 from someone or hoping they'll having them left by the time I get there at about 1:30 for the concession price. Any experience of buying on the day at Wembley?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Don't worry though if you miss the deadline as tickets can be purchased on the day from East End ticket office from 11am on Monday! ...
Apols if it's already answered, can I confirm that tickets are being sold at Wembley on the day, as quoted above, for fans without tickets? As, obviously, that's not the impression the OS gives.

Last edited:

geoffwp

Anyone know what "limited number" of tickets available on the day means? I've decided to go late and am faced with buying a ticket at £26 from someone or hoping they'll having them left by the time I get there at about 1:30 for the concession price. Any experience of buying on the day at Wembley?
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but last year, at that awful pub that we always seem to get allocated, there were tickets that had been returned or were not being used that were being sold at face value. Would be worth going and checking before heading to the stadium.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ok, ' "limited number" of tickets available on the day ' answers my query. (y)

Spoonz Red E

Apols if it's already answered, can I confirm that tickets are being sold at Wembley on the day, as quoted above, for fans without tickets? As, obviously, that's not the impression the OS gives.
Confirmed on the website Rae.

"TICKETS: Play-off final tickets available online until midday Sunday
Limited availability also available on the day at Wembley."

"If after the (Ticketzone) deadline passes you still want to go, Wembley have advised the club that there will be a limited amount available at the stadum on Monday, from the East ticket office, available from 11am."

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/wembley-ticket-update/

...... beat me to it as I was typing :)

Last edited: