• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket news

Lenny

Tried to book six tickets last night on the on line system, ok until right at the end a message came up saying unable to process the transaction, ring a certain number. Abandoning that transaction I tried a few more times, only to get the same message. When I rang I was cut off after the menu. Eventually was successful using a different card. Block 115.
On checking banking this morning found a 700 pound + discrepancy, and on contacting bank they said it was 3x transactions with the ticketline.

Immediately contacted them and they reassured me that the transaction had not in fact gone through and the money was somewhere in cyberspace but would return to my account.

I have had no e mail confirmation of the transaction, unlike the successful one which produced immediate confirmation. It is possible others might have had similar experiences.

It would be nice to be taking 18 with me, bearing in mind the Coventry numbers but do not like paying for ghost fans!

Fareham Grecian

Block 103 is clearly where it's at.
At the risk of a whooosh, have you got tickets in 103? If so, how? I see the website says that additional tickets in 103 have been made available, but I can’t see them?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
At the risk of a whooosh, have you got tickets in 103? If so, how? I see the website says that additional tickets in 103 have been made available, but I can’t see them?
It's what Neil has said in his email.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if it helps, but it's my understanding the tickets that are available online aren't available on the phone and vice versa.

Notwithstanding that, I remain to be convinced Block 103 is 'where it's at', given both the blocks behind [203 and 503] will be empty, while I'm not sure tickets for the adjacent Block 102 have gone on sale yet. I'd have thought Blocks 118 and 119, on the opposite side of the pitch, will be the place to be! ;-)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Tried to book six tickets last night on the on line system, ok until right at the end a message came up saying unable to process the transaction, ring a certain number. Abandoning that transaction I tried a few more times, only to get the same message. When I rang I was cut off after the menu. Eventually was successful using a different card. Block 115.
On checking banking this morning found a 700 pound + discrepancy, and on contacting bank they said it was 3x transactions with the ticketline.

Immediately contacted them and they reassured me that the transaction had not in fact gone through and the money was somewhere in cyberspace but would return to my account.

I have had no e mail confirmation of the transaction, unlike the successful one which produced immediate confirmation. It is possible others might have had similar experiences.

It would be nice to be taking 18 with me, bearing in mind the Coventry numbers but do not like paying for ghost fans!
When I booked mine by credit card it showed one debit and also one pending transaction. If they had got it authorised twice the bank takes it off your available funds twice, then if the additional transaction or transactions aren't put through the available funds are adjusted a number of days later. I have only been debited once and the pended transaction has now disappeared.

crocks

Tickets received this morning.

Fareham Grecian

Not sure if it helps, but it's my understanding the tickets that are available online aren't available on the phone and vice versa.

Notwithstanding that, I remain to be convinced Block 103 is 'where it's at', given both the blocks behind [203 and 503] will be empty, while I'm not sure tickets for the adjacent Block 102 have gone on sale yet. I'd have thought Blocks 118 and 119, on the opposite side of the pitch, will be the place to be! ;-)
My thoughts entirely. #block119

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

That is another point. Having ordered you are not told the seat numbers.

Hopefully on the day folk will be accommodating in doing a bit of seat switching (where possible) to allow those who are separated by this sh*tty system to sit together.
Don’t know if it was just luck or poor communication on TZ’s site but we had to order from two boxes - one for adult and one for U21 - and all it said was the block and row but when the tickets arrived today they were for seats next to each other.

LOG

The tickets have a seat number on them.

Number13

Can anyone confirm this as true? I tried phoning but was on hold for over 10 minutes and gave up. Gonna be pretty sick if I book the best I can online but would have been better off by phone