• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket for Tonight

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Better not be the one I dropped off to him :-O ;)

G2k
(Stuck in deepest Crawley for tonight....and thoroughly ****** off about it :( )
Its alright G2K it was Nursey getting her wires crossed! ;)

Ironically the ticket I have that im trying to get rid of is for the away end. A Rovers mate of mine cant go and I have his ticket, have been trying in vain all day to see if anyone wants it. Put it on my facebook, posted on their forum, text loads of mates of mine in Brizzle and all to no avail. Will take it with me just in case there is a stray Gashead still looking to get in. Not holding out much hope though

TimG

i am interested in this now and did you manage to get a ticket or not?

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now that I know we won, I'm quite keen on going...

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
i am interested in this now and did you manage to get a ticket or not?
Phone him and ask.

Big Red Rich

Hi Guys,

I did manage to get a ticket, I went to the reception by the club shop at just after 5 & a chap called Mike sorted one out for me! I was behind the goal and went mental when the city boys snatched a late winner!! Great fans, great club - definately now my 3rd team (behind Bristol City and Bath City!) and I hope to get to some more games in the future. I really hope you stay up, however I've heard on the grape vine that Paul Tisdale might be interested in our now vacant manager position?!!

Anyway, thanks for your help in getting me a ticket yesterday - much appreciated.

Rich.

ecfc2000

Hi Guys,

I did manage to get a ticket, I went to the reception by the club shop at just after 5 & a chap called Mike sorted one out for me! I was behind the goal and went mental when the city boys snatched a late winner!! Great fans, great club - definately now my 3rd team (behind Bristol City and Bath City!) and I hope to get to some more games in the future. I really hope you stay up, however I've heard on the grape vine that Paul Tisdale might be interested in our now vacant manager position?!!

Anyway, thanks for your help in getting me a ticket yesterday - much appreciated.

Rich.
Tis aint going anywhere,.....until the summer.

Anyway, i've heard that Alan Curbishly has been spotted around Ashton Gate [tap]

Big Red Rich

You've been reading our forum too much mate!!! If Curbishley becomes the new city manager, I'll but an Exeter season ticket for next season.......

(not in protest you understand!!!)

ecfc2000

You've been reading our forum too much mate!!! If Curbishley becomes the new city manager, I'll but an Exeter season ticket for next season.......

(not in protest you understand!!!)
I wouldn't dare betray my beloved Exeweb by visiting inferior forums. ;)

I'm surrounded by Bristol City fans in the office so you can imagine the dross i hear everyday. :D

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually have a soft spot for the robins, I mean, they play in red, they are another "zidee" and they sing wurzuls songs.

what's there not to like??

Big Red Rich

I can confirm you sing very similar songs to us as well!!! Certainly a lot of synergy between Bristol City and Exeter City........would make it a fairly easy transition for PT to make?!!!