• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket for Tonight

Big Red Rich

Hi Guys,

I'm a Bristol City fan and my colleague is travelling down from Bristol tonight to watch his R*vers team in 'action'. Thought I would share lifts with him and come down and see some of our ex-players, Russell, Harley, Goldbourne, Stewart, Burnell etc etc. I havent got a ticket and I see on the website it's an all ticket affair. Has anyone got a spare (going cheap preferably as I'm brassic!) ticket that you could sell me? I'm happy to meet around the ground (will be in a pub before the game I'm sure) if you are able to help. I hope you don't mind the request and you can be sure I'll be an extra voice in the crowd - aka City Till I Die, Red Army etc etc!!!

All the best & more importantly lets hope its 3 points for the Grecians tonight!!!

Rich.

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Give TicketZone a ring. They may well still be selling tickets for collection from the club.

Big Red Rich

Cheers mate, I saw that was an option. I'll give it to early afternoon and if there isnt anyone with a spare they need to get rid of I'll get in touch with them.

Big Red Rich

Shameless bump!!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
pm Red and White zider on here - I think he has a spare one

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think his is in the away end, possibly not a good idea!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I think his is in the away end, possibly not a good idea!
ah ok didnt realise that -

Big Red Rich

Right, im after a ticket ANYWHERE in the home end. I can be contacted on 07917 692169. Please call if you have a spare. See you all there, im leaving now!!

Thanks,

Rich.

Citysupporter2099

Leaving without a ticket and your not even a fan of either team....Good luck!

Grecian2K

Better not be the one I dropped off to him :-O ;)

G2k
(Stuck in deepest Crawley for tonight....and thoroughly ****** off about it :( )