• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket for Argyle game.

Beerwhalla

Unfortunately I am now unable to attend and have a ticket in Stagecoach - Block D Row P available at face value £27.00. If someone wants it please contact. Although I read the threads i rarely post but believe it is possible to send me a direct message through the forum.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately I am now unable to attend and have a ticket in Stagecoach - Block D Row P available at face value £27.00. If someone wants it please contact. Although I read the threads i rarely post but believe it is possible to send me a direct message through the forum.
If you let [email protected] know they will refund you in full and offer the ticket to the next person on the waiting list for this game.
The waiting list was set up the moment we sold out.

Reactions: Ash

Beerwhalla

If you let [email protected] know they will refund you in full and offer the ticket to the next person on the waiting list for this game.
The waiting list was set up the moment we sold out.
Many thanks.I did not realise they did this.