• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Three points in Bournemuff

on my licence. That bleddy A35 was a nightmare, cameras everywhere, anyone else get done?

Cravat

Worried I might have got one today. I have never seen so many cameras anywhere. Insane.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Didn't see feck all...too much rain...too much spray....total fog out in places...nightmare..

Jim_AFCB

Welcome to Dorset - the Speed Camera capital of the UK.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't see feck all...too much rain...too much spray....total fog out in places...nightmare..
Nasty old drive back,last night mate...I did a drop off in Lyme Regis.That hill was a little wet going down to the town....

Reggie T42

Nasty old drive back,last night mate...I did a drop off in Lyme Regis.That hill was a little wet going down to the town....
Olds88...remember..."tiredness can kill"

Oldsmobile-88

Olds88...remember..."tiredness can kill"
There are not many service stations on that road..;)...I am getting too old for driving back from these evening games..:D..

Reggie T42

There are not many service stations on that road..;)...I am getting too old for driving back from these evening games..:D..
Try tying a knot in it!!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
glad i made the decision not to drive. The weather was pretty horrendous and ive been up since 4am

Alistair20000

You guys who got caught on camera might get offerred a Driver Awareness Course to avoid the points.