• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordann

It's to respect the privacy of Adam and his family during this time.
I'm sure if you had a form of cancer made public, you wouldn't want people asking all the time if you were closer to the big bright light on forums.

grecian till i die

It's to respect the privacy of Adam and his family during this time.
I'm sure if you had a form of cancer made public, you wouldn't want people asking all the time if you were closer to the big bright light on forums.
I agree but i wasnt being disrespectful i just wanted to know if the rumours were true it must of come from somewere or its a very very sick joke

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree but i wasnt being disrespectful i just wanted to know if the rumours were true it must of come from somewere or its a very very sick joke
Reading between the lines I'm certain you meant no disrespect whatsoever, however at times like these it's best to maintain a dignified silence.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honestly, nobodys suggesting that you were being disrespectful. We're all rooting for Adam, as no doubt you are. This is just not the place or the time to discuss unsubstanciated rumours. He's had a major operation, followed by chemotherapy, which is totally debilitating in itself. He's probably about two stone lighter, and feels like sh*t occasionally, but thats normal under those circumstances. I'm confident that given his age, extreme physical fitness, and the fact that the problem was found in the early stages, that he will make a full recovery.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I too have heard this and I hope to god its a vicious rumour someone has started and gotten out of hand, however, I dont really think people would lie about this. Its not someone you'd wish on anyone.

Jordann

Sometimes it's best to remain in the unknown if and until a verified source or his family wants to clarify for you and others.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suggest we all sit back and wait for news on the official site.

Closing this thread now before it turns into exactly what we don't want.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.