• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Those unsure about donating to 'Pitch In'...

Apologies if I' m stating what everyone else already knows but I don' t want to wade through 130 posts :

I want to donate to Pitch in on the official site. I click on the " donate " link as instructed and bugger all happens.

Any thoughts please ?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies if I' m stating what everyone else already knows but I don' t want to wade through 130 posts :

I want to donate to Pitch in on the official site. I click on the " donate " link as instructed and bugger all happens.

Any thoughts please ?
PM Saint James, or Martn Lawrence on here. They should be able to help

Saint James

Any thoughts please ?
SRM, many thanks for the quick alert on this. I have e-mailed the webmeister to make him aware of the glitch (hasn't been a problem before!). Anyhow the address below is where you would be directed off the club site so if you still wish to make a donation - thanks!

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/pitchin-for-city/

Tony

Last edited:

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The donate link on the official website should now be working. To donate direct click; http://tinyurl.com/PitchIn4city

The donate link on the official website should now be working. To donate direct click; http://tinyurl.com/PitchIn4city
All looking very good on the Trust website....

BUT....

this should all have been done before making any public announcements.

I have yet to see any evidence of an apology from the BOS, or any attempt to reingage with those they have alienated though the mess up they have made over 'Pitch In' and the Norrie appointment.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have yet to see any evidence of an apology from the BOS, or any attempt to reingage with those they have alienated though the mess up they have made over 'Pitch In' and the Norrie appointment.
I think that we're meant to have forgotten about the unanswered questions or given up asking.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Club and Trust officials met with representatives of the various fans groups on Thursday. To find out more click on the link below;

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/104/15/Pitch-In-Fans-Group-Consultation/

buggerlugs

I think that we're meant to have forgotten about the unanswered questions or given up asking.
Hammer, nail. Despite Egg's appearance on this thread suggesting a statement had been published on the trust website, I'm yet to find it or indeed have it pointed out to me. I'd also been assured that I'd receive a formal response to the queries I made to the BoS, but again am yet to hear back from them either.

As with so much in life this appears to be another case of style over substance.

Cue Egg telling me I'm being harsh, that I'm not (currently) a trust member blah blah blah ...

Club and Trust officials met with representatives of the various fans groups on Thursday. To find out more click on the link below;

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/104/15/Pitch-In-Fans-Group-Consultation/
And how many days AFTER the half-baked press releases was that then ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
34001. You have very specifically stated that in your view this is an error, and for the most part, I am even willing to concede that it could be viewed as such. However you are starting to come across as quite bitter and forceful, and some of the criticism you are aiming is actually starting to be quite counter-productive to both the campaign and to your own argument.

I am having to be quite restrained in responding to this (as an individual I would hasten to add and not as the Trust Press Officer). This is being made even the more harder considering that I have spent the last 3 hours doing press releases and responding to emails about the project. If you believe that mistakes have been made and you would like to go some way to rectify them, please email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to take on board your criticism. What would be even better would be for you to offer your oviously bountiful casm of press relations knowledge because I do need some help with this!