• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This w/ends best bet?

sharky

Well plucky Argyle almost pulled off a massive shock at home to mighty Stourbridge but you would imagine the replay will be a fairly straightforward win for the Evostick giants.

Cant stop reading that sentence, its fantastic .. i still enjoy every struggle , every hard luck story every painful step the greens take on the journey to the darkest levels of football it could happen to a nice club .. how they mocked our conference days , now conference level seems a tough ask for them and grudge matches with stourbridge seeming a more likely starting point for their return to the ''big time '' in a league called evostick ?? oh happy days are on the way ..!!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
:)
Good to see a decent BB'er on here.

You get some good'uns ...

... and then again, some bad'uns .........................but not that much recently.

Jersey Tone

Nah, too obvious, I fancy Plymouth will draw and get a lucrative replay.
Great call that man!! Great effort by the Greens though, one can't help but admire them. I guess the replay will be on Sky/ITV hoping to catch a giant killing act by our dear mates, :D!!