• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This is beyond a joke

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We should play a game using only home grown talent to make a point of how good our academy is.
Midfield of Collins, Chrisene, Randall, Sparkes. Forwards of Jay and Seymour

Not sure about the defence :unsure:
Not much experience and not sure who plays right back but a back four of Dyer, Dean, Hartridge and Moxey looks pretty decent.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should play a game using only home grown talent to make a point of how good our academy is.
Midfield of Collins, Chrisene, Randall, Sparkes. Forwards of Jay and Seymour

Not sure about the defence :unsure:
Arthur

Dyer
Hartridge
Moxey

Key
Collins
Dean
Jay
Sparkes

Seymour
Randall

Subs:
Diabate
Kite
Chrisene
Morison
Simpson
Wilson
Err...Pym (on loan)

Struggling for sub keeper obvs! Don't have to dip much in to the youth team though.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Handy little team for Leasing.com qualifiers

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Maxi08

Arthur

Dyer
Hartridge
Moxey

Key
Collins
Dean
Jay
Sparkes

Seymour
Randall

Subs:
Diabate
Kite
Chrisene
Morison
Simpson
Wilson
Err...Pym (on loan)

Struggling for sub keeper obvs! Don't have to dip much in to the youth team though.
Harry Lee for sub keeper, U15 been playing U18s, another one being watched 👍

STURTZ

We're basically a feeder club for The Premier League, supplying selected youngsters, educated and trained to high standards, to top end clubs for a fraction of the cost it would cost them to do the work. Stinking, fat cats, milking the poor aspiring lower league academies. Let's sell ourselves to Man City now, get it over with.

geoffwp

While I agree with sturtz's feelings on this I'd also be devils advocate and remind that the very fact our students do move on to category3 academys is something that will tempt very talented young players to join. We will inevitably lose some but it gives us a better chance to find a keep a diamond. None of that excuses the premiershit shysters.

STURTZ

Cat 3 academies my arse, players need grounding at that age, real games in real leagues, the ages 16 - 19 are when players should be getting real experience playing meaningful matches against men. Not preening themselves whilst sitting on highly glossed benches or giving high fives after scoring in fatuous youth matches.

geoffwp

Cat 3 academies my arse, players need grounding at that age, real games in real leagues, the ages 16 - 19 are when players should be getting real experience playing meaningful matches against men. Not preening themselves whilst sitting on highly glossed benches or giving high fives after scoring in fatuous youth matches.
Again Sturtz, I dont disagree but that isnt looking at it from the point of view of the people who the kid is going to get advice from .

STURTZ

Those people are idiots.