• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This Harry Webb guy. How big a c*ck has he?

argylepaul

No one really knows the answer to that question, except maybe Sue Barker (allegedly). But one thing's for sure, the Christmas hit parade hasn't been the same since Saviours Day in 1990.

Argyle fan Cliff's Saviour's Day is a Durdle Door Christmas-tide classic, and no mistake.
Lots of big middle-class Debenhams trench coats, Californian big hair, and swaying in time with the soundtrack. And they most probably went to church too.

Mistletoe and Whine is another we just cannot do without. A big dance floor favourite at the office Christmas party, along with Johnny Mathis.

Interesting fact. Both Sir Cliff Richard and Chris Webb of Argyle presidential fame, have both sported beards at one time. But only one has acted alongside Una Stubbs.
For younger Exeweb folk. You haven't got a f*cking clue what I am on about. Perhaps nobody does...:'(

ARGYLE PAUL WOULD LIKE TO WISH EXEWEBBERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. LET'S ALL PRAY FOR WORLD PEACE, AND AN END TO THE EURO CRISIS.

Last edited:

grecian55

I will give your due Paul ,you know how to string a yarn and quite often and funny one ,
are messr's Webb both of the same persuasion par chance ? as i hear argyles own Webb master is close (?) to porky and harry potter ?

argylepaul

They are all of the same Argyle bent, yes.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
They are all of the same Argyle bent, yes.
Loving your work .

Red the Paper

Banned
Loving your work .
He has won us over good and proper.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has won us over good and proper.
He is kind of like a BTI but with an IQ of greater than his shoe size.

Utter Terry

Paignton girl Sue Barker - or Subar as she was known locally - was giving Cliff the forearm smash but she gave up when it became clear he was OUT.

So for Subar it was a case of ...... "new balls please ";)

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, dear old Cliff - he could have made me a fortune in the late 1960s by recording a couple of songs that I had written for him. After getting through the sort process by his then producers Norrie Paramor and Peter Vince he had the final say and unfortunately turned them down.

col46upwood

Paignton girl Sue Barker - or Subar as she was known locally - was giving Cliff the forearm smash but she gave up when it became clear he was OUT.

So for Subar it was a case of ...... "new balls please ";)
My brother used to bash his BALLS on her base line when she was a lil convent girl at Maris Convent.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sue Barkers sister was my primary school teacher at Eden Park Primary in Brixham. Smoked like a trooper, even in class ! (.....was the 1970's though).....no not me.....but Miss Barker

Last edited: