• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if because some exploded and some customers got burnt because they didn't follow instructions?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ditto. (y)
Mind you, ever since I had them I do now seem to get the occasional subliminal message from the "Alien Lizard Folk"...or, on reflection that might just be flashbacks to Tavares and Jigzy's utterances on here
Oh, you too.....

Alistair20000

I've had the Astra Zenica jab. Didn't do me any harm.
I had two and as far as I can judge the only adverse side effect is that I have since agreed with G2K on more than one occasion. Although that might be down to the recent Moderna booster.

iscalad

I had two and as far as I can judge the only adverse side effect is that I have since agreed with G2K on more than one occasion. Although that might be down to the recent Moderna booster.
I would give up on taking any boosters, just in case.....

Alistair20000

Ditto. (y)
Mind you, ever since I had them I do now seem to get the occasional subliminal message from the "Alien Lizard Folk"...or, on reflection that might just be flashbacks to Tavares and Jigzy's utterances on here
Your secret lusting after Miz Liz Truss coming out here old boy ?

Grecian2K

Your secret loathing of Miz Liz Truss coming out here old boy ?
I have taken the liberty of correcting your typo
Would have expected more accuracy from an old pedant like your good self. 😜

Alistair20000

I have taken the liberty of correcting your typo
Would have expected more accuracy from an old pedant like your good self. 😜
Well you do have an odd choice in women old son. IIRC you were servicing the Jerky Turkey's mum a decade back 😛

Grecian2K

Well you do have an odd choice in women old son. IIRC you were servicing the Jerky Turkey's mum a decade back 😛
Oh dear yet again your memory seems to be failing you.
AFAIR that dubious delight was afforded to Porkstain and Sotten Gull during the weekly "candlelit soirees" at the Eastleigh Holiday Inn.
True Grecian, back then I only had eyes for Athena. (Plus the erstwhile ExeWeb "inventions" Anna'n'Emma)

Alistair20000

Oh dear yet again your memory seems to be failing you.
AFAIR that dubious delight was afforded to Porkstain and Sotten Gull during the weekly "candlelit soirees" at the Eastleigh Holiday Inn.
True Grecian, back then I only had eyes for Athena. (Plus the erstwhile ExeWeb "inventions" Anna'n'Emma)
I thought I recalled you giving it the large one on the basis you were one of his "uncles" :unsure: Of course you would know best so apologies if that is wrong.

Have to say I enjoyed your interactions on here with the Torbay Bishop Flogger

P.S. Was Sotten Gull "Big Dave" ?

Grecian2K

I thought I recalled you giving it the large one on the basis you were one of his "uncles" :unsure:
That is true - but only in the sense that I worked in the Pawn shop where "mumsy" used to redeem her fake furs on Friday ready for the weekend and then them back for another loan on the Monday.
Re: your PS. The laws of libel mean that I can neither confirm or deny. So I'll just have to leave it to your own over-fertile imagination.