• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Worst Player Of The Year Award.

NotDannyColes

Coles by a country mile. Everybody else pales in comparison.

If we're talking about best player then Artur has to be in with a shout.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mackster posted this on another thread but I thought it was so funny it needed greater exposure

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know they had taken Danny Coles on loan....

rifraf

Coles Parkin O'Flynn Gow Butterfingers ..... in that order.

geoffwp

Can't believe a thread as poisonous as this is going to make it to a third page and probably beyond. Shame on Exeweb.
Agree with you stoudy. There have been a few more like it as well. I suppose the bitter and twisted have to have some mechanism to vent their spleen.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oflynn, Coles, in that order.

malcolms

Agree with you stoudy. There have been a few more like it as well. I suppose the bitter and twisted have to have some mechanism to vent their spleen.
I have to take the blame for bringing it back to the top, but you can't deny that Mackster's picture was well worth it.........Exeweb at it's best, acerbic? possibly, but very amusing....

bootesful

I've no idea why everyone is anti-Coles, he's made some brilliant saves in the box:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmJVHzf6g8#t=2

Oh, wait...

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't believe a thread as poisonous as this is going to make it to a third page and probably beyond. Shame on Exeweb.
Quite. I also cannot believe that the club sanctions holding a Player of the Season award in this non-competitive day and age. Imagine the psychological impact on the poor babies who don't win. They'll all still be in the Priory at the start of next season [we can only hope]. :)

Man up, Stroudy. ;) Rough with the smooth ...

Oh, and Coles, of course, for "services" to ECFC on and off the pitch.

Coles
Parkin
O'Flynn
Butterfield
Oakley

Baldwin not far off, feel he is just as bad as Coles but less of a ****. Davies, I actually thought had a good start to the season, but has just disappeared. Not sure how anyone could mention Gow seriously in this thread. Would wager they hadn't seen more than 5 games he played in.

Last edited:

Fareham Grecian

Do departed players count? I would have thought Gow would have been in the frame.
Admit it, you've never seen Gow play have you? So how can you offer an opinion?

He was a class act on his day, sadly his day was too infrequently a Saturday.