• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The which game/games will you follow/watch today thread..

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
As our resident bookie, you're not tempted by the 3-1 generally being offered on the Seagulls then?
No bounce back from Woolwich today. Perhaps I ought to have been tempted.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing to own up to here, more than happy to say I prefer watching Premiership football over anyone else with the obvious exception. Football outside the top flight is inevitably dirge and other than any game we’re playing Premiership football knocks absolutely any other football on the planet into a cocked hat.
Ant does that opinion still apply to today’s offering? Gave up on the bore fest that was Man City v Chelsea at half time because I had some paint which I needed to watch drying !!

Antony Moxey

Ant does that opinion still apply to today’s offering? Gave up on the bore fest that was Man City v Chelsea at half time because I had some paint which I needed to watch drying !!
Yes. If I’d been home I’d have watched it. Trouble is you don’t know in advance which games will be the crap ones, but invariably I enjoy the Premiership games far more than any others, City games excepted, obviously.

Red Devon

Brighton v Arsenal was a good game...was actually quite impressed with how well Brighton played.