• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Superbowl. Steelers v Cardinals

Red & White

I think that this may be a step to far for the Crads, I dont think they will manage to beat the Steelers. :(

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Is this the world series? When did our Brits go out then :(

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sure many City fans will be keeping an eye on the "other football" type game thats taking place this sunday in Florida. The Superbowl between Pittsburgh Steelers and The Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are rank underdogs, and the general consensus is that they'll get hammered! Either way, they're my hometown team, and I'll be one of the many, huddled in front of a TV because I wasnt prepared to pay more than a grand for a ticket!

The reason for this post though is that I've got a problem. Evidently this game is only being broadcast to the UK via Sky Sports. My family in Exeter doesnt have Sky facilities, so I'm wondering if any exeweb computor geek types might know a "white rat" kind of site (if you know what I mean), where they can get it on the internet.

Any help would be appreciated, seriously.
Which one has the better keeper?

Joshyd123

Cardinals for me.

Everyone loves an underdog aye? :cool:;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm quite partial to a spot of US sport every now and then so will be tuning in for this (coincidentally have got Monday off work so the late finish won't be a problem). I seem to see only a couple of hours of NFL each year, the Superbowl and the Wembley game this year, but know enough from computer games to sort of follow what's going on. Would much rather be watching hockey though :D

Not sure who I'll follow for it though but I'd rather see a close game than an outright thrashing.

Spit

I'd like the Cardinals to win but unfortunately i think the Steelers will blow them away, however it could be quite high scoring... enjoy!

Giant Midget

I'm looking at Pittsburgh to perhaps take it by a score of 27-14.

angelic upstart

Pete will be livid with the Arizona defense.

axred

boring , must switch over ,,,, yawn
roll on grimsby

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
boring , must switch over ,,,, yawn
roll on grimsby
I used to think that until I learnt what the sport was about. I couldn't face watching it week in week out but when you know what's going on it can be exciting.

Epic pass for the Cardinals just before that touchdown, really deserved those points after solidly moving up the field. Sadly the Arizona defence look lost and Rothilsberger (was never going to spell that one right :D ) is playing well.