• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The snow! :o

Tinballs

Anybody know of a decent webcam on the net that you can look at to get a decent idea of what things look like in Exeter?
Dunno about a webcam Hants, but I can tell you that Exeter is bathed in sunshine at the moment, absolutely brilliant day for a game of footie, roll on 3pm![H]

budegrecian

Setting of from Bude in about half an hour.
Think I'll give my normal route, via Holsworthy, Hatherleigh, Samford Courtney & Crediton a miss though.
I'll loop around through Launceston & head straight up th A30 which should be ok.
See you all later, hopefully....:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dunno about a webcam Hants, but I can tell you that Exeter is bathed in sunshine at the moment, absolutely brilliant day for a game of footie, roll on 3pm![H]
Found the Princesshay car park webcam. Looks quite pleasant with the sunshine. Clear roads and pavements as well.

Doug P

Sunglasses needed here in OSM its that bright but still leaving a bit earlier. The nipper and I will be there:)

duchyred

no chance of getting out here in cornwall,was really looking forward to this one too !!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lane clearing, snow melting....I'm going!!!

Yaaay!! Proper!! :D :D :D

wemissmoxey

Live nxt to ground nd im 100% it wnt be on
:D

Good it was, aye.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Impressive dusting this morning. Came down really quickly, I was in work, which had me worried, but getting home was no problem.

iscalad

Impressive dusting this morning. Came down really quickly, I was in work, which had me worried, but getting home was no problem.
10 years between seeing snow is well worth dragging up this Thread 😃

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
10 years between seeing snow is well worth dragging up this Thread 😃
There were several to choose from, this was my choice. Did we do some posts in 2018?