• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is , not all of 'em but certainly a few. I used to live in Plymouth as a student and for a few months I used to go for a run next to Home Park , when Argyle were playing the announcer would read out the scores at half-time, and when Exeter City's score was read out , there would be never be a reaction from any of the crowd whether we were winning, losing or drawing. I can remember thinking that it was very strange.
You tell yourself that 👍🏻

DB9

You tell yourself that 👍🏻
I think RFS needs to look at the videos of our JPT game and other league games, Also look on Banter Base from the past when we played each other and see how they are "Meh" to us. TUFC don't like us but as Geoff says, We dislike the GAWS but laugh at Torquay.

Grecian Max

I think RFS needs to look at the videos of our JPT game and other league games, Also look on Banter Base from the past when we played each other and see how they are "Meh" to us. TUFC don't like us but as Geoff says, We dislike the GAWS but laugh at Torquay.
He ran past Home Park at the exact moment City results were read out each time, leave him alone

DB9

He ran past Home Park at the exact moment City results were read out each time, leave him alone
Maybe the Tannoy system is as crap as ours is. :)

Radio Free Skaro

Guys you're in denial , there's fair amount of Argyle fans that don't have strong feelings towards Exeter City, deal with it!

denzel

Guys you're in denial , there's fair amount of Argyle fans that don't have strong feelings towards Exeter City, deal with it!
Don't tell me, they are secretly hoping for the return of the Dockyard Derby next season...

Grecian Max

Multi

Radio Free Skaro

Interesting diversionary tactics, you're better than that Max!!

Grecian Max

Interesting diversionary tactics, you're better than that Max!!
I'm not going to give you the overwhelming evidence in the form of chants, videos, stickers etc etc that prove your argument wrong

The relationship between us and TUFC and us and PAFC and the attitudes amongst fans are not comparable

You've fallen for Janner propaganda, next thing out of your mouth will probably be some nonsense about Bristol City or the the "Dockyard Derby"

Hope your runs were informative though

budegrecian

Have to say I’m with Max on this one. Living here in Cornwall, I come across too many Argyle fans and believe me they follow everything City do and they detest us, just as we do them.