• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

gmgr1

ZMB - we do start chants in support of our players. we started plenty but every other c*nt is too lazy too actually join in! the only time there was any sort of atmosphere yesterday was when our fans was squabbling! And to be fair, Krysiak shouldn't have even been on the pitch after his mistake on tuesday. He ran away from the ball for the first goal, giving Rhodes the simplest of finish. The second goal he was at fault for too. At the end of the day we've all got opinions, we're allowed them. We have however got to face that both of our keepers are not very good. Both fail to communicate with their defence and both flap in the air.

TimG

The PC boys don't get that Credders, they think they are still in school and that the bad boys should be made to play nicely, if you don't want criticism from fans, play better, try harder and show a bit of humility instead of ******* it up and gobbing off in night clubs.
How is it being pc supporting you're club? u pay your money to support your club

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
you're club?
I am club ?

If you're going to ask stupid questions please do it in English.

TimG

I am club ?

point taken i am hungover, but hardly a stupid question, slag players off here anywhere just not at the f*cking ground when they are playing

Willy Nilly

Most of the chants die cos of the speed they are sung at. Sounded like the chipmunks on speed yesterday!

Poultice

point taken i am hungover, but hardly a stupid question, slag players off here anywhere just not at the f*cking ground when they are playing
Ok Tim, I am not saying that it is good to slag off your players, admittedly I am not really agreeing with Credy, what I am saying is that a lot of people seem to think they have both the right and the ability to dictate the way in which others behave in a football ground, that is PCness.

The people indulging themselves may well have been TAF chavs but they weren't indulging in foul and abusive language nor were they violent afaik, the fact that they think that was the most appropriate thing to do at that juncture and you disagree doesn't make you right and them wrong, they are as entitled to their opinion as much as you are to yours.

When and how else were they supposed to let the Fop know their opinion of the goal keeping situation ?

Willy Nilly

In an ideal World all players would respond positively to getting abuse. They don't.

Krysiak was visibly shaken yesterday as he was getting grief from his defence and was hearing 'Krysik you're a joke/c*nt/sh*t' from the BB, as well as the Lenny song.

I was relieved we got in at just 2-0 at halftime.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

How about stupid points - can they be in English as well?

:D

wemissmoxey

There really is no need to worry, after all Artur is a proper chap and that is all that matters.

Early Bath

but every other c*nt is too lazy too actually join in!
When are you and the likes of you going to realise that not everyone goes to a football match to "sing", especially some of the garbage dished up as chants. If I want to sing then I would probably join a choir. If you want to sing then, fine, but don't accuse those who refrain of being less supportive than yourselves.

As regards Artur: This quote by Dan Zadra may be appropriate,

People are in greater need of your praise when they try and fail, than when they try and succeed.

Last edited: