• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pro-Cornish Media Energised...

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Plymouth/Cornwall biased local media is seemingly up for it,thats if a positively beaming Natalie Cornah on BBC 'Twotlight' is anything to go by tonight.
The "Great F*cking Escape"....if I was`nt wound up enough before 'Relegate the Scum' Saturday, I c*nting well am now!!
F*cking bring it on, you Cornish C*nts!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Post of the day [y]

scottus86

That woman pisses me off something!..the only time she spoke of Exeter was apparently when our season "fizzled out", that was a good one, it finnished yesterday! What a tw*t! A massive tw*t, makes me angry just thinking about her.

Grecian Max

Bring it on.

We are the top team in Devon, they are the disgrace.

4ORDY

The Plymouth/Cornwall biased local media is seemingly up for it,thats if a positively beaming Natalie Cornah on BBC 'Twotlight' is anything to go by tonight.
The "Great F*cking Escape"....if I was`nt wound up enough before 'Relegate the Scum' Saturday, I c*nting well am now!!
Well said !!!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Three cheers for Tavy! [y]

EC ECF ECFC OK

Don't even bother with spotlight anymore it's all about the bloody scum

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Wath out ******** might get upset about you being excited about this game.

StroudGrecian

Tavy, if you weren't such a goose-stepping fascisti I could almost kiss you.

This is what it's all about! Relegate* the Scum! (*near as dammit)

The only 'Great Escape' Plymothians have got to look forward to is when they're carried out of that festering scumhole in a feckin coffin.

Poultice

10 point penalty.
Best players sold off on the cheap.
Players they have left not been paid for months.
General malaise and atmos at the club.

I think they deserve all the plaudits they will get if they dig in and get clear.