• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City V's S****horpe United Matchday Thread

DJH2005

The dire torpor of the game and the effect of my hip flask had seriously dulled the senses, but do I recall that someone (Nards ?) was alongside Taylor and a sideways pass would have given Nards a simple tap in ?
Hip flask? Black and silver? You weren't in the OG were you?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hip flask? Black and silver? You weren't in the OG were you?
Is not the right answer.

DJH2005

Is not the right answer.
Must be the in thing... I'll alert Santa right away that I seem to be out of fashion. :)

Alistair20000

Must be the in thing... I'll alert Santa right away that I seem to be out of fashion. :)
The important thing is the liquid content.

The finest Barbados Mount Gay for me yesterday. The brand name is somewhat dubious.

Not sure if this practice offends ground regs though.

DJH2005

The important thing is the liquid content.

The finest Barbados Mount Gay for me yesterday. The brand name is somewhat dubious.

Not sure if this practice offends ground regs though.
Hopefully your dubious fluid smelled better than what I got a whiff of yesterday. :D

Alistair20000

Hopefully your dubious fluid smelled better than what I got a whiff of yesterday. :D
I would have happily let you have a swig. This is the highest quality stuff. We're not in Captain Morgan territory here.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
And the oldest brand of rum in existence ... [y]

pct333

The dire torpor of the game and the effect of my hip flask had seriously dulled the senses, but do I recall that someone (Nards ?) was alongside Taylor and a sideways pass would have given Nards a simple tap in ?
That's impossible. According to the match report, Nardiello didn't make it on to the pitch ( only listed as a substitute. ) ;)

DJH2005

That's impossible. According to the match report, Nardiello didn't make it on to the pitch ( only listed as a substitute. ) ;)
Maybe he was resting his eyes. It was hard to keep them open at times. :)