• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus The Scum Matchday Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kissed his badge on the way out for the second half thus inflaming an already volatile situation (made a load of old men really angry and made them jump up and down a bit more)
Thanks Manc.

In that case I think I broadly agree with the Moxster.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would also make their job easier if people weren't so precious. How pathetic getting upset about that - it's not like he's an ex-player of ours or has any connection to our club. Odious twerp he might be, but at least he's showing a bit of passion and commitment towards his club.
Nail on head.

It's basically the same thing that people were loving last year when Artur had a bit of fun in front of their fans when we scored.

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nail on head.

It's basically the same thing that people were loving last year when Artur had a bit of fun in front of their fans when we scored.
Indeed. There are some hypocrites about. I thought the murderer chants were embarrassing and by a lot of people that should really know better. I don't like the bloke but he's heard it all before and it will only serve to fire up him and his team mates even more.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes I think that despite being a regular starter he has been poor. Must have been an injury as he was doing some exercises on the touchline during half time, assume he was being given a chance to see if whatever was the problem was slight enough to allow him to play on.

imo Mcallister was an improvement so hopefully he will get a run there now.
I'd also like to see connor riley-lowe get a few games. i've liked what i've seen of him and he can't do a lot worse than woodman.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. There are some hypocrites about. I thought the murderer chants were embarrassing and by a lot of people that should really know better. I don't like the bloke but he's heard it all before and it will only serve to fire up him and his team mates even more.
Yep, they're boring and pathetic. They became more prevalent in the second half simply because we had nothing else so sing about as we were so awful, which just made it even more embarrassing.

I hate 'you only sign when you're winning' too. What's fun about singing that?

ECFC Music

Yep, they're boring and pathetic. They became more prevalent in the second half simply because we had nothing else so sing about as we were so awful, which just made it even more embarrassing.

I hate 'you only sign when you're winning' too. What's fun about singing that?
Furthermore the volume indicated no small number were chanting. We could do without the idiotic behaviour of these morons. It seems nothing has changed since the 1970s in this respect. Anything to ramp up the vitriol.

motorservices

what did he do that was seen as a problem ?
got drunk and killed two small kids iirc, dress it up however you want, that is the bare bones of it, it wasnt a small number chanting it either, you only have to look at the reaction as he came down to the bank, most of it is hatred because hes argyle, i bet some of them are fathers who have lost children in a similar way (doesnt make it right though)

As for the Red Card thats a stone wall RED imho

A Slacker

It would have made their job easier if he hadn't done what he had.
Hants Red - I have never taken issue with anything that you have said but the implication in your statement is simply shocking. Lots of players kiss their badge. Clinton Morrison behaved much more provocatively after our goal but was lauded as a hero by some. Luke McCormack made a terrible, terrible mistake and was rightly sent to jail. He served his time and has the right to pursue a career in football again.

On a related note, he is not a murderer and the chanting on Saturday was disgraceful once again.

motorservices

hants red - i have never taken issue with anything that you have said but the implication in your statement is simply shocking. Lots of players kiss their badge. Clinton morrison behaved much more provocatively after our goal but was lauded as a hero by some. Luke mccormack made a terrible, terrible mistake and was rightly sent to jail. He served his time and has the right to pursue a career in football again.

On a related note, he is not a murderer and the chanting on saturday was disgraceful once again.
half..........

Chudleigh Cannon

what he said (Slacker) ..........

I take it that none of those calling him a murderer have ever used their phone whilst driving, texted, opened a packet of sweets, nearly fallen asleep at the wheel, nearly pulled out in front of a motorbike etc etc. all of which have caused death. whether careless or reckless matters not to the deceased loved ones.

accidents happen, to all of us....there by the grace of God etc etc

Last edited: