• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The official Exeter City V Plymouth Argyle JPT 1st round thread

EX4 4UX

A draw was a fair result - and that should be ample against a side who are getting thrashed every week in League Two at home.

LP was my man of the match - the rest were pretty appalling.

A long season ahead - who are the four weaker squads?

dreadful match with Nards and Troy both having shockers, something has to be done and it needs to be done pretty quick.

Liam McNamara

Disgraceful nardiello!! Clear off u lazy waste of space!! Pidge was brilliant, dunney was full of effort and the ref was an absolute *******! U won't get a fairer game summary anywhere else!!

MikeGrecian

Yeah we were really disappointing. So many mis placed passes and promising attacks squandered.

In the past Harley would have popped up with some magic to disguise the truth. He's gone and we miss him.
Yep recently we seem to have screwed up so many passes and seem to find keeping possesssion for any length of time difficult,a definite need for another attacking player only makes it more obvious how we miss what we,ve lost.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
We really were **** poor tonight. A really abject performance. Need to eat food before giving my full assessment (bet you're all looking forward to it!).

MikeGrecian

We really were **** poor tonight. A really abject performance. Need to eat food before giving my full assessment (bet you're all looking forward to it!).
Why,what are you eating?

ICE

Can O'flynn when he gets fit give us that extra something upfront which we badly need. There just seems to be no movement there at all ATM or scoring.

Lenny had a great game, the save he made in the first half was amazing. Personally I think we are gunna struggle badly this season.

RobG

We were shocking! Nards was terrible!! Lenny was immense, we need something quick!!

Liam McNamara

Tis can see it's all wrong. He must sign someone tomorrow and ffs put Troy back in defence!!!

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always good to beat the scum, but I can't help but feel a little underwhelmed.

We were playing the poorest league teaming the country and it sounded like we struggled.

Please, someone who was there assure me that we took it easy. Or the ref was biased. Or Argyle played out of their skin. Please. Pleaaaaaaaase.

LL. L1 and concerned.

Last edited: