• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The official Exeter City V Plymouth Argyle JPT 1st round thread

PINHOE RED

Todays Echo states 3,000 tickets when referring to buying tickets. But its not clear if only 3000 have been sold or 3000 left? I hope its a latter!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Todays Echo states 3,000 tickets when referring to buying tickets. But its not clear if only 3000 have been sold or 3000 left? I hope its a latter!!
I think you'll find its only about 3,000 tickets sold. Heard Saturday it was around this fugure, not expecting a massive crowd to be honest

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
This game does not have the same appeal as the games against argyle last year. Probably because we have played them recently and their complete demise and pathetic excuse of a football club makes many people pity them and it takes the edge off.

Either way its still Argyle and hope we hammer them. IF they survive then tonights thrashing could hurt them for many years to come.

Porkus and co will all claim they dont care about the result but we know the truth. Up the City and here's to a 5-0 win.

Willy Nilly

I am expecting a loooooooooow turnout tonight.

But, hell, I'll be there...bitches!

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am expecting a loooooooooow turnout tonight.

But, hell, I'll be there...bitches!
Keep the noise down Willy !

David Treharne

A dullish day. Temperature 18c with 90% cloud cover, with occasional breaks. Overnight to 10:00 1mm of rain. Wind 1-2 and south easterly at the moment, but veering. Autumn has come early to lower St James! Update around 17:00.

Grecian Max

Would be a massive disappointment if only 3,000 turn up. Surely at least 4,500 city fans?!

That's what happens when you make it less than straightforward to get tickets. I understand Police advice etc, but you should be able to buy tickets from the club shop.

BarBar

Would be a massive disappointment if only 3,000 turn up. Surely at least 4,500 city fans?!

That's what happens when you make it less than straightforward to get tickets. I understand Police advice etc, but you should be able to buy tickets from the club shop.
Completely agree, have two people who wanna go tonight, my misses and her sister but can't as they haven't brought tickets through ticket zone before! I can't get them both as already brought my own! Can understand them not being able to get liverpool tickets as they aren't huge city fans, but being unable to buy tickets for a game which is no where near sell out??! I was just getting her in to city as well!

Cravat 2

I thought that could be sorted by them speaking to the club and being added to the known fans list or summat? Try ringing the club!

Grecian Max

I thought that could be sorted by them speaking to the club and being added to the known fans list or summat? Try ringing the club!
But this is why it is a sh*te system!!

F*cking rubbish for the consumer.