• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The official Exeter City v Morecambe match day thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen it on SSN, how the lino can overrule the original decision is beyond me when the Morecambe defender makes as rash a tackle as that.

wemissmoxey

I'm 43, on a desktop, and my mother is no longer here. And you're still a pathetic *****. Next?
Calm down Old Bean.

We are all brothers here !! ;)

Last edited:

geoffwp

I thought he wrote it in a very calm way simian lad and not all of us are part of the family!

Last edited:

bazcabs

Calm down Old Bean.

We are all brothers here !! ;)
Can't she answer for herself? Or are you one and the same?

wemissmoxey

Can't she answer for herself? Or are you one and the same?
Me and Jayne are married, she's just stirring the soup, some pleasing Beef Broth, she will be back soon, don't panic.

Big Nose

SSN just reported that 'the ref consulted the lino as the Morecambe players listened in'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bazcabs

Me and Jayne are married, she's just stirring the soup, some pleasing Beef Broth, she will be back soon, don't panic.
No doubt running her reply through spell checker. So which one of you gives?

wemissmoxey

No doubt running her reply through spell checker. So which one of you gives?
We are both givers Bazza, don't you worry about that Old Bean.

geoffwp

SSN just reported that 'the ref consulted the lino as the Morecambe players listened in'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez they were doing more than istening in. Any decent ref would have dealt with that first BEFORE going to speak to the lino. Instead the two have a conversation while sorrounded by ranting players. what recourse, if any, do the club have to complain. Anyone know?

David Treharne

Don't normally comment post-match, but not only was it a stone certain nailed on penalty, but the ref had already missed enough offences by Morecambe to have provided enough yellow cards against them to have seen a couple of their players sent off before the final incident, which he dealt with really badly. I wonder whether the lino on the Flybe side had some affinity to the Morecambe side, as he shared a water bottle with them at one of tonight's interminable disruptions. Notwithstanding that some of our players are still in the growing into the physicality of the game, tonight was a distressing spectacle only because of poor officials. I thought the team worked hard, but that lack of being "streetwise" meant that we lost 2 points that we should have gained. Onwards and upwards!