• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Club Website

Saw this last night the official site have a page about the site called interest in the official site (it wont let me post links!)

They also ask for feedback etc which is a good idea. Tisdale, Friend and others also on there today, vast improvment IMO

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Injury updates on there now..this has been a stupendous improvement over the last week or so. Well done to all involved.

Lister

Re: Exeter City Website

##URL REMOVED##/img24/1500/newfrontpagecopy.jpg

Didn't have much time, if anything needs changing just let me know
This is aaron's effort, what do people think?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are in Coca Cola League 1. I think the picture needs to reflect this. Also would like to see us in our home kit.

Layouts good though.

Last edited:

city_is_my_life

The picture is well old and we returned a little while ago.

CIML

BlockC

We are allowed to change the front page once every month so if we have some-one who can create great pictures that we can use then we will do our best to get them up - takes about a week to get the change done by the support team at PTV. There are strict rules for the dimensions and size of the graphic which we can provide.

The graphic there now was created very quickly so we did not have just a blank page - time for a better and more appropriate one I think but needs to be done by some-one with talent in this area - aaronleaman want to step up for this ?

Lister

I think Aaron has stepped up to the plate, we just need to supply him with the rules, and some images from Cheggers. If we can change it every month, and Aaron wants to do a themed picture every 1/2/3/4 months then maybe we need to set it up properly?

Chuckles

I think Aaron has stepped up to the plate, we just need to supply him with the rules, and some images from Cheggers. If we can change it every month, and Aaron wants to do a themed picture every 1/2/3/4 months then maybe we need to set it up properly?
Agree. Good work Aaron

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
I'll add my congratulations, to all involved in the new and vastly improved website.

Good stuff[y]

UTC[ecfc]

Ebs

Just an update on the Official Site.

Our figures came in for the last quarter (March, April, May and June) and only 4 teams in the whole Football League saw a bigger rise in income from the previous quarter (including promoted Burnley and Scunny!) than us!