• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The NOG: Verdict...?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Forget the noise, it's not a proper ground if you can't kick the ball out of it.
Ha...At least from the highlights programme everyone knows it’s SJP !

Steve Moran3

Looks smart, as someone else said, boxes at the top would be nice but would involve a cantelever (how the hell do you spell that?) or increasing the depth of the stand.

Be nice if it was a bit longer though...
I thought we’d struggled before to sell the boxes in the ID hence why the Heritage Lounge snuffled a few of them up? So if hard to sell the 6 off we have doesn’t seem much point in having more with all the expense of their upkeep and the room the would take if they are going to be empty. I know someone who has one in the ID and have been in it lots of times and have noticed others empty on match days.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well it certainly looks far better than the artists impression that came out originally

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very true, and to be honest I’d have thought that more could be added to the IP before they get added to the NOG.