• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would recommend the A272, a most delightful road running eastwards from Winchester which you can get to from the A303
Or get a modern car.

Oldsmobile-88

Not bad for the 6th Tier.

B384B978-CC4C-41E2-81BE-AB03314F24AE.jpeg

iscalad

Not bad for the 6th Tier.

View attachment 15448
And to think some idiot built a 25,000 capacity stadium in Darlington.

DB9

Solihull Moors suffer another penalty heartache at Wembley losing to Gateshead in the FA Trophy final.

Colesman Ballz

Solihull Moors suffer another penalty heartache at Wembley losing to Gateshead in the FA Trophy final.
I'm pleased for Gateshead after them being kicked out of the Conference Playoffs over the ground issues.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All of the non league

Spoonz Red E

denzel

A lot of clubs are whinging about their new divisions and have appealed. Such as Thatcham, placed in the Southern Div 1 South not fancying going to Helston.
Whilst I have some sympathy you have to ask what the solution is - it would only mean someone else.shifting across.
And the Cornish sides have no option but to play many games a long way away, maybe these other sides need to suck it up or relegate themselves to county leagues?

Colesman Ballz

A lot of clubs are whinging about their new divisions and have appealed. Such as Thatcham, placed in the Southern Div 1 South not fancying going to Helston.
Whilst I have some sympathy you have to ask what the solution is - it would only mean someone else.shifting across.
And the Cornish sides have no option but to play many games a long way away, maybe these other sides need to suck it up or relegate themselves to county leagues?
Indeed they should count themselves lucky that they are not somewhere like the Isles of Scilly. Iirc there are just two teams there, Imagine playing against the same team every week !