• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Mighty Green Army !

Souvlaki

Don't you have flights to book and begging bowls to source Porky San ?

Another nice piece of self promotion, Souvy was 100% right about you.
Someone mention my name ? :cool:

Stuart Storer's Tache

No, Poll Tits, it has little to do with it. What income does your away support generate for your piddly club? Those figures mean diddly-squat unless you had played the same teams away as Argyle. Wait until the end of the season and then see who has the largest away following. Let's face it, you aren't even the biggest club in your own sh*thole of a City <<snigger>> damned place has more egg-chasers FACT

What is your average home support? Less than Argyle, significantly less which makes you a significantly smaller club.

You can rub one out (while your wife lays down with your sister) at the false thought of your team being bigger than Argyle but you're just premature, maybe that's why she's been looking elsewhere :D

City are a small club, always have been always will be, even at your peak you're still a nothing club fighting to stay a few points above Argyle while they're practically bankrupt, come back with your boner when you can talk of +10,000 crowds at your cesspit of a ground, then you might just be able to talk of being a medium sized club, simple enough for you old man?
I love the way City get under your skin so much, the rage in the way that you type some of your ramblings makes me chuckle - thank you.

City are a small club, I dread to think what that makes the lame club you follow.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone mention my name ? :cool:
What,'strange stalker from Tring'?

angelic upstart

What is your average home support? Less than Argyle, significantly less which makes you a significantly smaller club.
I agree, Argyle are a bigger club. So let's look at the attendance stats this season

Argyle avg att 8,137
City avg att 5,582
Torquay avg att 2,559

So City are (on average) 4 fans away from Argyle in terms of attendance than TUFC's entire average home support.

So if Argyle are a medium sized club, and City are small. What does that make Torquay?

grecianfaniow

I agree, Argyle are a bigger club. So let's look at the attendance stats this season

Argyle avg att 8,137
City avg att 5,582
Torquay avg att 2,559

So City are (on average) 4 fans away from Argyle in terms of attendance than TUFC's entire average home support.

So if Argyle are a medium sized club, and City are small. What does that make Torquay?
A f*cking pub team ! lol

P.A.F.C

So then ******** you silly little t**t, before we start have you had your daily fix of watching football factory so you can come out with more phrases like Jog On.

Anyway you thick f**king retard what are your reasons for being a bigger club than us, don't tell me its getting that massive 7000 crowd with 1100 away supporters that you are dreaming for against Southampton.

You say size of away support is a big indication of size of club but if Man utd were given 100 tickets per away game and exeter given 200 for the same matches ,does that make Exeter a bigger club?

And to top it off the major factor of how big a club is must be the home support. The next time you get a bigger home average crowd over a season than Plymouth, by all means come on here and gob off, but one may suspect it will never happen.

ECFCjames

So then ******** you silly little t**t, before we start have you had your daily fix of watching football factory so you can come out with more phrases like Jog On.

Anyway you thick f**king retard what are your reasons for being a bigger club than us, don't tell me its getting that massive 7000 crowd with 1100 away supporters that you are dreaming for against Southampton.

You say size of away support is a big indication of size of club but if Man utd were given 100 tickets per away game and exeter given 200 for the same matches ,does that make Exeter a bigger club?

And to top it off the major factor of how big a club is must be the home support. The next time you get a bigger home average crowd over a season than Plymouth, by all means come on here and gob off, but one may suspect it will never happen.
Never say Never (Argyle fans should know that!)

Pete Martin (CTID)

So then ******** you silly little t**t
That is just so, so, wrong! :-O

Poultice

That is just so, so, wrong! :-O
In spite of his sizeist tendencies I actually prefer him to the fat w*nkers love in, them Broke Back Brothers are just soooo creepy.

elginCity

Heard that Porky and BIG Davo have taken up line dancing.