• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lurker Thread

Red the Paper

Banned
If a lurker posts, then aren't they no longer a lurker and therefore inilegible to post on a lurker thread on account of them no longer being a lurker because they've made a post and popped their lurking cherry? Or something?
Exactly Ant.[y]

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
J lo? That's a new one but I'll take it. I will not name names for the fear of them coming back. Let's jus say are not missed by anyone.

Actually it's only 7 coz I believe one will be back shortly.
*Waves at Janey

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
[QU)OTE=Spank the Monkey;1211449]*Waves at Janey[/QUOTE]

Spanky you're only on here because of me let's face it

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Spanky you're only on here because of me let's face it
The people of our fair city positively flock to Exeweb because of you Jayne. This place has never been so popular...

^o)

wemissmoxey

Grecian_Jay

The people of our fair city positively flock to Exeweb because of you Jayne. This place has never been so popular...

^o)
Spot on Spanky. No co-incidence you only turned up once I was working my magic.

Grecian_Jay

Good to see Shabby back...

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
I signed up about 3 years ago, then didn't read Exeweb for ages because it was during our promotion years and it was one big Tisdale w*nkfest. Then I lurked for a few months late in 2010, then decided to sign up as Youth. Multiple bannings later here I am. I dont really get time to go on Exeweb much these days (hold back the tears), but when I do post its pure Exeweb gold.

The majority who lurk are either too boring to think of an interesting username, or are afraid that they wont be able to keep up with my quick wit.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
You n me WMM...such similar type of brain with devious ways of thinking

Ashecfc

I signed up about 3 years ago, then didn't read Exeweb for ages because it was during our promotion years and it was one big Tisdale w*nkfest. Then I lurked for a few months late in 2010, then decided to sign up as Youth. Multiple bannings later here I am. I dont really get time to go on Exeweb much these days (hold back the tears), but when I do post its pure Exeweb gold.

The majority who lurk are either too boring to think of an interesting username, or are afraid that they wont be able to keep up with my quick wit.
you lost me after the first two words :S:-O:D

Last edited: