• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lincoln City v Exeter City real MDT

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Back to the football. Is it better to switch Sweeney to centre back and use Wilson at RB, or bring in Martin? Under normal conditions I'd bring in Martin but afraid he might be a bit rusty.

Alistair20000

Thread title now looking good. (y)

Omens are good for tonight

iscalad

Subs brought on at just the right moment.

IndoMike

Look what they've done to my song, Ma.

Colesman Ballz

Re: The real Lincoln v Exeter City MDT

For additional elegance I would have repositioned "real" as you suggest and added "City" after Lincoln (boffin) but I may be treading on Indo's toes here.
Instead of adding "City" after Lincoln, an alternative would be to use Grimsby's fans somewhat vernacular phraseology of "Gimps" ! ;)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those of us who missed the original thread title, we now have no idea what anyone's talking about. Although I suppose that's pretty normal on Exeweb, to be fair.

Alistair20000

For those of us who missed the original thread title, we now have no idea what anyone's talking about. Although I suppose that's pretty normal on Exeweb, to be fair.
Look back to he early posts which retain the carbuncle. It was very unpleasant indeed.

IndoMike

I wouldn't worry about it. Just a few r=technical errors on my part - nothing naughty or revolutionary I'm afraid

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: The real lincoln v exeter city mdt

This thread is so entertaining I had to read it twice.
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/gods-or-monsters.91518/

First time I've had the (dis)pleasure of listening to Matty Motormouth Taylor, what a thoroughly unlikable chump. Appears to have some nervous problem, lots of sharp intakes of breath and sniffs and snorts! Me and the lads sit directly behind the away bench, and we will be upsetting him tomorrow by shouting obscenities "Cad" "Dirty Bounder" "Paltroon" Wouldn't surprise me if he's not red carded,
WTF, they're a sensitive bunch aren't they?! MT says that we'll be playing against some 'monsters' and says nothing about them being dirty or their style of football and they all, including Cowley, start getting all punchy about it. it could be construed as a positive being called a monster. Perhaps they need to holiday in the West country for a bit and chill the fook out.

IndoMike

Re: The real lincoln v exeter city mdt

WTF, they're a sensitive bunch aren't they?! MT says that we'll be playing against some 'monsters' and says nothing about them being dirty or their style of football and they all, including Cowley, start getting all punchy about it. it could be construed as a positive being called a monster. Perhaps they need to holiday in the West country for a bit and chill the fook out.
Can't imagine that Matt will bat an eye at their comments, even if he bothers to look at them. Always puffing their chests out them fruit farmers..