• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The jans are revolting

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well spotted that man.

Have a gold star.
And give yourself a Gold Star for avoiding the topic of the day.........SEB joins the exodus:D

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I concur with the previous concurring about a sad, sad stalker (note for the wits out there - NOT Ian) and the inevitable demise of Plymouth Gargoyle. A division between us within five years and playing again within 10.

I know that statistically speaking they have just about spent more time where they are than League One but I think we all know where they belong...

IJN

Looking forward to St Paul's transfer dealings to be honest.

Folley looks a good buy and there should be a load more.

Get rid of the fringe players, let the ones that don't want to play in green go and then move on from there.

We'll miss SEB sure enough, but I trust Luggy.

Sorry lads, I won't bite I'm a real fan.

Phil Sayers

I have seen Folly a couple of times when I was at Soton Uni.

He should be a good signing for you - especially considering his age.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like an untried youngster who couldn't hold down a place at Sheff Weds to me.

Still, stepping down a league next season with Argyle should help his development.

Phil Sayers

When I saw the thread title I thought 'tell me something I don't know.'

STURTZ

Looking forward to St Paul's transfer dealings to be honest.

Folley looks a good buy and there should be a load more.

Get rid of the fringe players, let the ones that don't want to play in green go and then move on from there.

We'll miss SEB sure enough, but I trust Luggy.

Sorry lads, I won't bite I'm a real fan.
Poor old Rodolpho

If only more Plymouth fans had listened to him and not the spin from the "beards at pasoti" they might not be in such a pickle now. Rodolpho got banned from pasoti (why did he get banned from our site by the way?) and Stapleton and Sturrock sold Argyle down the river.

Don't know why porkie brands all these dissenters as stalkers, to me it seems they were just talking sense and frustrated by his own lack of vision and overbearing abuse of power.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Sturtz, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but Porkie said recently that Rudy is no longer with us...

This is probably, despite some of the humour in the thread, treading a little dangerously.

Souvlaki

Poor old Rodolpho

If only more Plymouth fans had listened to him and not the spin from the "beards at pasoti" they might not be in such a pickle now. Rodolpho got banned from pasoti (why did he get banned from our site by the way?) and Stapleton and Sturrock sold Argyle down the river.

Don't know why porkie brands all these dissenters as stalkers, to me it seems they were just talking sense and frustrated by his own lack of vision and overbearing abuse of power.
I'm another banned Pash*tti user too..........surprise surprise. Saw what was coming next and was silenced because' my comments were upsetting other posters'............. you couldn't make it up !
If that makes me a stalker, so be it.
Several of 'the banned' can be found on Argyle Talk. The owner of the forum recently tried to stop us even referring to Pasoti and Porkie/ Napoleon/IJN etc etc. but has now retired and Argyle Talk will hopefully become a place of fun and reality.Porkie comes and goes but is currently in a flounce !
This must be so boring for you guys. Shall I call a few of you 'knobbers' and sing when we're winning................ which probably won't be for some time to come.

STURTZ

Sturtz, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but Porkie said recently that Rudy is no longer with us...

This is probably, despite some of the humour in the thread, treading a little dangerously.
No offence intended.